Airport Bus Service

Pdavies99

I thought I should give a thumbs up to the "Bell Travel Service" Air-con bus to and from the Airport.

At 200 baht each way it is comfortable and reliable, taking about 1-2 hours trip.

It is at the based at the back of the Pattaya North Bus terminal, where there is an air-con waiting room, be warned though, the bus service is getting popular so pre-booking is advised.

Best

Paul

(Note; I am not connected to this service in any way)

Edited by Pdavies99

I have also noticed that Bri'n'Joy are running a mini-bus to/from airport - although it is 400 baht.

I have not used the service yet, but I intend to find out more as limo prices are getting ridiculous.

Edited by Humphrey Bear

The best advice I can give is to book at Bell Travel one day before to be assured a seat. These buses are often full of Indian tour groups.

Plus if someone reclines their seat 55 degrees into your face, tell them that this is a 90 minute trip, not a 10 hour trip to Nong Khai. Honest!

Yep. I have used Bell bus several times. Last time was in November 08. Never had a problem in either direction. Going to pattaya, they drop you off in a mini van to your hotel. Going from Pattaya, I usually just hop on a motorcycle taxi and head over to the bus station. I only have a carryon on my back and don't bother trying to cooridnate a hotel pickup, although that is included in the price.

I have used the non-Bell bus from pattaya to Ekami and made other connections in BKK. That has worked fine several times also. An easy walk from the Ekami bus station to the Metro BTS Ekami station.