Thai Airways

dcfc2007

Thai were always good with my young boy, thats what I remember most about them. Always the sign of a good airline. Very rarely any delays as well.

Anyone tried China Airlines ? I have always found them good value and good service as well.

Edited by spongeman

If i can i always try to fly Thai, as Spongeman says, never any delays, Thai air crew are good with kids and are polite and friendly, my wife had a miscarriage on one of there flights, the staff were superb, may have to sit on the runway for about half hour at the worst airport in the world, as no gate ready, this has been the case a few times, London Heathrow. i am not really bothered about screens in the back of seats. as got my laptop.

We used to fans of Thai ,but between problems with Don Muang/Suvarabhumi and reduced flights to Chiang Rai etc they lost our business.

However,by the looks of it ,they have picked up our Winter flights,mainly because of CIQ system and ease of interline connections,when there will be inevitable delays on European connecting flights due to bad weather.

Me too,I wish they had individual Tv monitors in back of the bus class,especially for the young coyotes

Wiley Coyote

are they as good as theyre reputation?

I used to fly Thai Airways, preferring them over all others. The girls usually made me feel spoilt, even when in pleb.

But I switched to Qatar last year after I noticed that could get Qatar business class for not that much over the cost Thai pleb.

The service is decent on Qatar, and recovering from a longhaul on business flight is a huge improvement over pleb.

But I do miss the lovely Thai gals.