Are There Spas Where Women Can Get Massaged By Men?

mp413

Would any of the gay places have ladyboys as well?

Dunno, but that reminds me of a story.

A few years ago my wife and I, while staying on Ko Phi Phi, decided to have a massage. Smallish place, not at all fancy, crude little wooden building plastered back together after the tsunami. Room for perhaps eight or nine people, most of the mats were full, and the room was dark, not bright. After we got brought inside and assigned mats, someone had to run and find masseuses for us, which took a couple of minutes. As we were being laid out and readied for our massages, side by side, my wife giggled a little, but stopped. Then, every so often as we were being massaged, she would giggle again. All I knew was that something struck her as funny, and I speculated a little that it was related to the occasional gasps of pain that escaped from me as my excellent masseuse went about her business. Afterward, when we were finished and stepped outside, she shared with me the source of her merriment: my masseuse had been a ladyboy. My wife seemed to think both that that would bother me and that it was funny - peculiar, isn't it, how people sometimes chuckle at their loved one's misery or embarrassment, whether actual or merely imagined? - but in fact, all I thought was, hey, that ladyboy sure could give a fine massage.

I was taken to a place just outside of town it was a massage school a three/fout storey building, unfortunatly I'm unable to remember it's name and location. They had several men who did massage.

Useless post by me no help what-so-ever.

Perhaps this one that could fit your description

Thai Massage School/Old Medicine Hospital

238/8 wuolai Rd.( across old chiangmai cultural center)

haiya District Amphur Mueng chiangmai 50100

They have some good masseuses including men. Legit. 2 hours 250 Baht

It is about 100 meters into a soi which is about 150 meters north of the Airport Plaza 4 way intersection.

Edited by Bill97

I was taken to a place just outside of town it was a massage school a three/fout storey building, unfortunatly I'm unable to remember it's name and location. They had several men who did massage.

Useless post by me no help what-so-ever.

Perhaps this one that could fit your description

Thai Massage School/Old Medicine Hospital

238/8 wuolai Rd.( across old chiangmai cultural center)

haiya District Amphur Mueng chiangmai 50100

They have some good masseuses including men. Legit. 2 hours 250 Baht

It is about 100 meters into a soi which is about 150 meters north of the Airport Plaza 4 way intersection.

Sounds about right I remember driving up the Soi, pay before you go upstairs they have some great massage balms, lemon grass is my favorite.

My wife and I go to a masseur named Sring Chai. He is very well known in the massage community and highly respected. At certain times of the year he is besieged by Farang and Japanese students who come to Thailand just to study with him. I found him through one such student. He does speak some English and very effectively too. Very intelligent perceptive man. That said, Sring Chai does massage for people in pain. Not just for relaxation. He's like a doctor. He works out of his home although he can come to your place. But this is definitely not a spa experience. It's a barebones home. Nothing fancy. But my wife and I always do feel great afterwards. He is located on Chang Puak Rd. If you have your back to Chang Puak gate and the moat it will be about 200 meters from the moat on the right side. A bit past the mosque. There will be a big sign outside advertising Massage and other Thai systems including fortune telling. Here is Sring Chai's phone number: 0869243210 He charges 400 baht for a session that lasts roughly 2 hours. But we always give him an extra 100. It probably is better to call in advance because he tends to be booked up and also this way you will be sure of getting Sring Chai and not an apprentice.

No, my question was on massage therapists. Everything else you talk about happened between your ears.

I'm not sure about you but I don't like men touching me for massage or otherwise. However a good strong massage cannot be had from your average 40 kg Akha girl in any massage shop.

So there you go.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

QUOTE (WinnieTheKhwai @ 2009-05-25 15:58:11) post_snapback.gifWould any of the gay places have ladyboys as well?

No, my question was on massage therapists. Everything else you talk about happened between your ears.

I'm not sure about you but I don't like men touching me for massage or otherwise. However a good strong massage cannot be had from your average 40 kg Akha girl in any massage shop.

So there you go.

hey they have plenty of strong ,very experanced 70 kilos woman if fact most massage girls are not girls but "older"woman

that can really give a massage! In fact, sad but true ,if you go to ligit massage places the woman are quite large ,older exepreanced and very strong and at the front desk before you go to gte massaged they normally ask you,easy ,medium or strong this dictate who they give you.

So there is no need for your off beat request above !

Edited by gatorhead333