90 Days To Spend 1 Million Dollars U.s

If you had 90 days to spend 1 million Dollars U.S in Thailand and the only rule was that there was to be no property , land or real estate to be purchased and it all had to be spent in the time given and only spent in thailand.

How would you spend it ?

ammendment

also no gold purchases

Edited by saintofsilence

I reckon the OP LITERALLY meant you have to SPEND it all.

No property. No stuff that has value that can have later. No certificates of deposit, annuities, bank accounts, etc. He means HOW WOULD YOU BLOW IT! OP, correct me if I am wrong ...

I reckon the OP LITERALLY meant you have to SPEND it all.

No property. No stuff that has value that can have later. No certificates of deposit, annuities, bank accounts, etc. He means HOW WOULD YOU BLOW IT! OP, correct me if I am wrong ...

in this case i would probably have 17,500 girls at the same time using the exchange rate of 35 baht to the dollar and a generous 2,000 baht per girl.

My wife would be upset though and I would probably be upset with myself for setting the world record of STD's caught in one night.

Interestingly it would beat out the Muslim heaven by 190 times to 1, except it would be unlikely that any of the girls would be virgins.

Uuuuuuuuur when will the money be given as it seems that soon a Million Dollars would buy you a leaf of bread....

:D

BTW I know a girl that indeed recieved a Million USD a few years back from her US BF and she was able to spend it within three months.

:)

Uuuuuuuur, Pinky the ones famous Thai model can be "rented" for about 750 USD a day for leisure activities.

Let me see uh, breakfast 1250 USD (caviar champagne stuff like that), private limo 1000 a day, lunch 1500 (Caviar champagne),

rent a whole movie theater maybe 2000 USD. Dinner hop 2500 (caviar champagne), ah sleeping in the Oriental suite 2000 USD.