Need A Job In Thailand,

xin

hello i am xin from China, i will celebrate my 24yr birthday in Thailand in 3 months alone.

curently i am living and working in Beijing, working for a foreign international company as market intelligence and operation assistant. i can see a good future in this company , but i wanna leave for another country, i am never being abroad or living alone.i am eager to have some different experience and know different ppl,another reason t is that i am tired of my current life.

To work in Thaidland is a kind of crazy for me but it is what i want to do now.

i speak english,french,chinese but not Thai, my major in college is French, for my backgroud , is it possible for me to find a job in BKK or othe places in Thailand? how to i find a job, in Thailand for foreigners ? is there job search websites(english) or something?

your comments about my plan is highly appraciated!!!!

thanks in advance

If you want to teach you could try

www.ajarn.com

I just looked and there are a few jobs there.....

Some schools look for Chinese speakers, not necessary to speak Thai.

I worked at Horwang School Ladprao with Chinese teachers.

Outside of teaching it may be difficult but you could try some jobsites, some companies might be

looking for Chinese native speakers, but not a big thing here as most Universities have Chinese as

a Major.

Edited by beano2274

you said you have never been abroad. Does that mean you have never travelled overseas???

My advice is to travel around abit first. You might find that you cannot live anywhere else except China.

Come to Thailand for a holiday, NOT a tour package, and move around by yourself and see how you like it and be honest with yourself in evaluating if you can adapt.