Where Can I Find A Good Aircon Maintenace Company?

enricco

Hello,

I have been in phuket for sometime now and i contacted 2-3 companies to clean my aircons. none of them was good. Does somebody know a serious company for aircons maintenance. a company who comes at the time and day they said they will come and clean?

Thank you

Enricco

I am living near By pass road, behind the new outlet village.

I use a very reliable guy based in Kathu, called Suwan 0814322190. But he does not speak too much English, so best have a Thai speaker call him.

Thank you very much, i will call him.

I have used Chiang Mai Aircon, for repair and maintainance. The owner/manager (Num) speak good english, and they always comes when they say. Phone number 076-263 404

Thank you very much everybody

If I understand the Phuket Gazette article correctly the air conditioning shop's owner lost twice a leg now with an explosion.....

That's what was stated ...

"According to a neighbor who rushed to help the victims, the shop’s owner, Mr Wanchai, had already lost a leg in a similar accident about two years ago."

Bizzare...

If I understand the Phuket Gazette article correctly the air conditioning shop's owner lost twice a leg now with an explosion.....

That's what was stated ...

"According to a neighbor who rushed to help the victims, the shop’s owner, Mr Wanchai, had already lost a leg in a similar accident about two years ago."

Bizzare...

In all seriousness, I have to wonder how long rescuers were looking for that second leg. It reminds me of a time I worked a major car accident where one of the patients had a missing finger. It took us a minute to realize it was a pre-existing injury.

Edited by Scubabuddha

Hi,

I heard there is a aicon maintenance company managed by foreigner. does anybody use it? are they good?

Thank you

I know of one called Phuket Handyman , managed by a guy called Kris . Believe they are good ( they have a few regular contracts for air-con maintanence I believe ).

His Number is 081 895 4480

I understand this is Pukhet related, but does anyone know of a good and reliable air-con maintenance company in Bangkok. Someone who actually knows what they are doing and won't rip you off In other words a good job done at normal market prices.