Uk Visa For Thai Girlfriend

Hiya people,

I have a thai girlfriend, living in Bkk

I would love her to come to london for a few months,

she has a bachelor's degree in hospitality and tourism management and would be keen to further her studies in the uk ...

i have no clue about the procedures or the difficulties of obtaining tourist or student visas for the uk...

Ant help, advice or recommendations would be most helpful

thanks very much to all

:)

Hiya people,

I have a thai girlfriend, living in Bkk

I would love her to come to london for a few months,

she has a bachelor's degree in hospitality and tourism management and would be keen to further her studies in the uk ...

i have no clue about the procedures or the difficulties of obtaining tourist or student visas for the uk...

Ant help, advice or recommendations would be most helpful

thanks very much to all

:)

One step at a time if you give too much information to the embassy staff they will think your going for a settlement visa, go down the lines of visit first and while your gf is in UK have a look together at colleges then return and apply for a student visa. She would need an offer of studies together with the high ocsts that go with it.

The fact that she has a good qualifations also helps does she have a job at present and what will her employer say about taking a "Few months off" plan of attack would be say your holiday is planned for 3 weeks and buy an open ended ticket where you can change the dates.

Apply only for a 6 month visa you have no chance with any other.

Your gf will have an interview since it is her first time.

In fact, it is highly unlikely that they will interview her; very few, if any, visit applicants are interviewed these days.

Unless there are compelling reasons to do otherwise, visit visas are for 6 months and multi entry.

You may find the following helpful:-

Guidance - Visitors (INF 2)

Guidance - Sponsors (INF 3)

VAT2 Visitors: Visiting family; friends; as a tourist

For how and where to apply, fees, supporting documents etc. see Visa Application Centre.