Hair Clippers

cudaproject

There are quite a few of the large Beauty supply shops around Pattaya. The one in particular where i think you will get one is opposite Carefore on Pattaya Klang. I dont use Hair Clippers but I needed to replace my Hair Straightener Iron, and this shop had 10 for me to choose from. The shops are easy to find, there are big Salon Chairs for sale outside. I am sure you will get your hair clippers at one of these shops.

Big C 299 baht with scissors,all the guards, oil and brush. Have now taught the other half how to use them on me. In Chumphon I could get a good haircut for 70 baht. On Samui they are wanting 250 -300 baht. Now free :)

I assume your talking about electric hair clippers with four plastic length settings.

As an old fart with little in the way of hair i trim my down to a number one and my hair clippers recently started playing up so i looked around Pattaya to find a decent replacement.

The one i chose is the same one i have in the UK which i bought from Boots on Walking Street, the shop is on the left as you enter from the beach road.

I'm not 100% sure but i think it cost me 600 baht.

Their's a shop called Pattaya Beauty on the South Pattaya Rd, a little further down from Tuk Com, opposite Cucumber restaurant.

They sell proffesional hair clippers made by Wahl with all the attachments for around 1500bt.

These clippers are probably the best qaulity on the market and you can also buy replacement blades for them in the future when needed, so strongly recommended if your looking for long lasting qaulity.