Emirates A380

babuhavas

hi guys

i just checked emirates site.it says emirates A380 will start their service for bangkok in june

EK372 is the flight number,but they din't mention anything about date,

anyone has any idea about it.

thanks

babuhavas

Just had an email from Etihad. Their A380s' kick start on 5th June

Not so sure about about the Etihad one - supposedly someone pranged it with less than an hours flying time on the clock.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_97xiVJFB8jo/SXi6...-h/etihad02.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_97xiVJFB8jo/SXi6...-h/etihad01.jpg

Shame really.... walls and planes dont mix well....

Edited by Abrak

Couldn't give a monkeys what plane I travel on just as long as there is a decent amount of legroom. I've yet to travel on a plane where the staff weren't sour faced melts or the plane didn't smell like a hookers minge.

Brigante7.

Couldn't give a monkeys what plane I travel on just as long as there is a decent amount of legroom. I've yet to travel on a plane where the staff weren't sour faced melts or the plane didn't smell like a hookers minge.

Brigante7.

"I've yet to travel on a plane where the staff weren't sour faced melts or the plane didn't smell like a hookers minge."

That has got to be the best quote I have ever read on Thai visa thank you you really made me laugh this morning!

Just had an email from Etihad. Their A380s' kick start on 5th June

Not so sure about about the Etihad one - supposedly someone pranged it with less than an hours flying time on the clock.

Some people don't know the difference between an A340 and an A380 ? Hint ... the A380 is a double-decker. :)

I'll just go and get my coat, I mean anorack, sigh ...

Brigante7.

I have not yet traveled on an A380 but I understand that the economy class seats are more comfortable due to extra seat width. I also hear that the flight attendants are much more pleasant on the A380 because they are hand picked especially for the plane (in the case of Emirates).

Regarding the on-board odours I cannot comment, but the cabin pressure on the A380 is more conducive with comfort and I would imagine that because the plane is relatively new, the stink of body fluids has not yet penetrated deeply into the seating.

Good luck, and enjoy your flight on the Emirates A380.

A380 emirates coming in on june 1st this monday,

this is confirmed information and will stay in BKK for two hours

Gee the first flight will really be an adventure :)

The plane for sure will go to the wrong gate, the finger will not be long enough and all the passenger will disembark using the baggage handling belt... :D

Of course during taxi the Jumbo will cut out some trucks....

But nobody will be onboard becouse all passenger were so excited for the flight that they smoked some stuff on the " 4 years jail list" (anything apart water...) before departure and just got a bus to the middle of the desert... :D

Brigante7.

spoken like an expert, obviously got a good sense of smell or a very long nose :D your obviously still used to flying with some of the older scottish budget airlines that have outside toilets on their planes, 2 rows of seats separated by freight down the middle :)

Brigante7.

Don't you get out much then?

Brigante7.

I have not yet traveled on an A380 but I understand that the economy class seats are more comfortable due to extra seat width. I also hear that the flight attendants are much more pleasant on the A380 because they are hand picked especially for the plane (in the case of Emirates).

Regarding the on-board odours I cannot comment, but the cabin pressure on the A380 is more conducive with comfort and I would imagine that because the plane is relatively new, the stink of body fluids has not yet penetrated deeply into the seating.

Good luck, and enjoy your flight on the Emirates A380.

Thank you, and when I do I will surely enjoy it.

Brigante7.

Brigante7.

spoken like an expert, obviously got a good sense of smell or a very long nose :D your obviously still used to flying with some of the older scottish budget airlines that have outside toilets on their planes, 2 rows of seats separated by freight down the middle :)

LMFAO, outside toilets make the flight a little bit more fun.

Brigante7.

Brigante7.

Don't you get out much then?

Just the occasional day release under supervision.

Brigante7.