Puppies

Beardog

Does anyone know of a vet that sells puppies in Pattaya? Our vet left town & we can't seem to find another shop to buy a puppy for our Golden Retriever to have some company. He wants a black Labrador Retriever!!!!!!!!!!!! Tony's would be a real long shot(mostly Thai ma's ) & the 2soi bukoah market had one but our fence just got done 2 days ago so we missed out on the black lab & no more available. We will try the other night market therrapesit tomorrow night but would really prefer a vet. That way we would have a better chance on a healthy pup!

Thanks again

Barry

I strongly advise you not to buy from the night market - I know of 4 friends who bought puppies from there and they ALL died of the Parvo Virus within a month.

They look gorgeous in there cages and i know its very tempting, but please try to get one private to avoid the heartache my friends went through.

Good luck.

the 2soi bukoah market had one but our fence just got done 2 days ago so we missed out on the black lab & no more available.

We picked up a 2 month old black lab last week from the Soi Bukoah market so might well be the same little fella you were looking at. He's a proper little pest and spends all day winding up our Golden retriever. Looks like we had the same idea to pair up a golden with a black lab.

We had the same issue in trying to find a puppy. The vets we tried were unwilling to get involved with puppy sales so we ended up searching the markets. Therrapesit market has at least one place that sells puppies at the back, behind the food area of the market and we found a place that sells puppies on Sukumvit between therrapesit and big C. There was a golden lab in there a couple of weeks back.

Best of luck finding what you are looking for.

Does anyone know of a vet that sells puppies in Pattaya? Our vet left town & we can't seem to find another shop to buy a puppy for our Golden Retriever to have some company. He wants a black Labrador Retriever!!!!!!!!!!!! Tony's would be a real long shot(mostly Thai ma's ) & the 2soi bukoah market had one but our fence just got done 2 days ago so we missed out on the black lab & no more available. We will try the other night market therrapesit tomorrow night but would really prefer a vet. That way we would have a better chance on a healthy pup!

Thanks again

Barry

And which language was this woofed in?

PLEASE try to avoid buying from the market stalls. I know of 8 people who purchased pets at these markets. 6 of those people were unlucky and their dog/cat died (5 from Theprasit, 1 from Soi Bua Khao). I have purchased from Theprasit myself last year and after 1 week, The poor kitten passed away and I was left with a 4-5,000 baht Vet bill. Vet said it was nothing I did but it had a very high level of bacteria in its system which had built up since birth, and its little body just couldn't handle it.

You could go around the pet shops and check out notice boards. You could also check out online ads. I purchased my 2 Persians from an online Thai ads site, they delivered them both to Pattaya so if you are with a Thai, it might be worth them looking online for you.

Good luck anyway but please be careful with the market stall animals!

There is a pet store that sells puppies in The Avenue on 2nd road opposite Soi Yamato. The store is on the ground floor to the left of Villa Supermarket.

Thanks for the word!!!!

Ma fia! :)

the 2soi bukoah market had one but our fence just got done 2 days ago so we missed out on the black lab & no more available.

We picked up a 2 month old black lab last week from the Soi Bukoah market so might well be the same little fella you were looking at. He's a proper little pest and spends all day winding up our Golden retriever. Looks like we had the same idea to pair up a golden with a black lab.

We had the same issue in trying to find a puppy. The vets we tried were unwilling to get involved with puppy sales so we ended up searching the markets. Therrapesit market has at least one place that sells puppies at the back, behind the food area of the market and we found a place that sells puppies on Sukumvit between therrapesit and big C. There was a golden lab in there a couple of weeks back.

Best of luck finding what you are looking for.

sounds like the same puppy! & the same set of circumstances LOL hope your dog is as vigorous as he looked when we spotted him! good luck on your new puppy luv!

There is a pet store that sells puppies in The Avenue on 2nd road opposite Soi Yamato. The store is on the ground floor to the left of Villa Supermarket.

Thanks for the word!!!!

Ma fia! :D

The pet store near villa wanted 17,500 baht for a non pedigree dog I asked (Thru Alisa) Why so dam_n much & she told us auk bai in other words - if I knew she told us to take a hike I would have asked her if she knew what <deleted> off meant.An 11000 baht profit if I was a fool & gave her that much. Our golden was 6500 baht & if I wanted the pedigree papers it would have been 200 baht more. Talk about RUDE! We did however find a black Lab at a great veterinarian with ties to the breeder for 7500 & discounted down to 6500 with shots for the first 2 & he will cover the next shot in 2 weeks. I guess we cover the 6 month shot. Real healthy. Naklua has a great vet if your looking for a healthy pup. Happy Happy!!!!! :):D

We got our Black Lab today & our Golden Retriever really likes him. He is bummed now that the dog is having a puppy nap. I was really heartbroken to not be able to take home the super cute female Golden Retriever at the vets. :)

Thanks again

Barry

Hey Barry,

I have a deal for you (free)! I have a mixed black lab and Thai soi dog puppy (male) looking for a new home, he is around 4 months old!

If you are want a pure bred I understand if not let me know.

Tuffy

edit spelling

Edited by tuffy

Thanks again

Barry

Hey Barry,

I have a deal for you (free)! I have a mixed black lab and Thai soi dog puppy (male) looking for a new home, he is around 4 months old!

Tuffy

edit spelling

How are you doing? long time no hear.

We just got a black Lab so we are full up with dogs now. & a pedigree was not important as they tend to have more problems then the non thouroughbreads.

I go back to the U.S. for a month, but if you would like stop by in July (after the 11th) for some lunch & bevies !

We have been super busy since the land sold we have been getting the other plot ready for building!

Barry

Thanks again

Barry

Hey Barry,

Tuffy

edit spelling

How are you doing? long time no hear.

We just got a black Lab so we are full up with dogs now. & a pedigree was not important as they tend to have more problems then the non thouroughbreads.

I go back to the U.S. for a month, but if you would like stop by in July (after the 11th) for some lunch & bevies !

We have been super busy since the land sold we have been getting the other plot ready for building!

Barry

I am going on vacation as well I will stop by the first part of august, good luck with the pup!

Thanks for the word!!!!

Ma fia! :D

The pet store near villa wanted 17,500 baht for a non pedigree dog I asked (Thru Alisa) Why so dam_n much & she told us auk bai in other words - if I knew she told us to take a hike I would have asked her if she knew what <deleted> off meant.An 11000 baht profit if I was a fool & gave her that much. Our golden was 6500 baht & if I wanted the pedigree papers it would have been 200 baht more. Talk about RUDE! We did however find a black Lab at a great veterinarian with ties to the breeder for 7500 & discounted down to 6500 with shots for the first 2 & he will cover the next shot in 2 weeks. I guess we cover the 6 month shot. Real healthy. Naklua has a great vet if your looking for a healthy pup. Happy Happy!!!!! :):D

we bought our mini Dachshund from this shop. nice employees a year ago, puppies well taken care unlike today! we are planning some company for our fearsome "Tiger" (the terror of the neighbourhood). some days ago the Mrs was there and enquired and was rudely bullshitted by the "lady" in charge. Mrs is planning to go to BKK next week and talk to the owner (we met him, a decent thai-chinese gentlemen).

When the Avenue Pet shop first opened, the staff in there were very polite and helpful, however, we had the same attitude problem when we were looking for an American Short Hair last year.

They had what appeared to be a fully grown one available there. Markings were nothing special, price was somewhere around 20,000 baht. The salesgirl gave us the feeling that we were disturbing her as she was busy styling her hair when we arrived at the shop. The cat had its back on us and she made no attempt at all to try to show it to us. We just got to see the back of its head.

Went elsewhere and got a better kitten for less than half the price. That shop won't last long if the sales girls don't change their attitude with their customers.

This is a picture of the awesome new pup!

It is a shame the avenue wasn't a little more cordial & had there head up their ass. I wonder if the owner knows how extremely rude the sales gal is. plus I think they may be on the take.real cost 6-7000 baht a dog & they keep the rest of the cash. Have a killer time Tuffy back home. Stop by & say wassup when you get back.

Naam you are always welcome as well Bring killer if you stop by!!!

I can't wait to go on Vacation! Mountain dew good burgers & killer Mexican food! :):D

post-32440-1244125809_thumb.jpg