Worst Joke Ever

Jeff’s blind date with Suzanne was bad from the start—in short, they loathed each other.

Fortunately, Jeff had asked his friend to call him so he’d have an excuse to leave if the date wasn’t going well.

When his friend called, Jeff pretended to be in shock. "I have to leave," Jeff said to Suzanne. "My aunt just died."

"Thank God," Suzanne replied.

"If yours hadn’t, mine would’ve had to in 30 minutes after I had gone to the restroom."

Man goes to a brothel.

The Madam is out of women but, since the guy is Polish she thinks she can get away with a blow up doll and he will never know the difference.

Being a bit nervous because she has never tried this one before, The Madam waits outside the door.

The Polack comes out in five minutes.

"How was it?", says the Madam.

"I don't know," says the customer,

"I bit her on the t*t and she f*rted and flew out the window!"

An artist has all his work in a gallery.

He goes back a week later to check on how things are going and notices all his paintings are gone.

The proprietor tells him that they were all sold to one person.

"A man came in just yesterday late morning. I have seen him before, he was with you last week for the opening and was asking questions about you ability, artistic quality etc; and he wanted to know if the value of paintings always go up after the artist's death.

I told him they did and he bought them all immediately.  

No more questions or negotiation he just got all his credit cards out and bought the lot for the listed prices. I think you will be really pleased"

"That's great news!  Who was this guy, there were quite a few of my friends at the opening?" asked the artist.

"Oh didn't he tell you.  It was your doctor, he said he did your annual check up yesterday morning.  I thought he might have mentioned it to you.  In fact I thought that was why you came in was to close the exhibition down since you knew all about it!"

A man wanted to become a monk so he went to the monastery and talked to the head monk.

The head monk said, “You must take a vow of silence and can only say two words every three years.”

The man agreed and after the first 3 years, the head monk came to him and said, “What are your two words?”

“Food cold!” the man replied.

Three more years went by and the head monk came to him and said “What are your two words?”

“Robe dirty!” the man exclaimed.

Three more years went by and the head monk came to him and said, “What are your two words?”

“I quit!” said the man.

“Well,” the head monk replied, “I am not surprised. You have done nothing but complain ever since you got here!”

A young couple Cynthia and Scott were on their honeymoon and were staying at a five-star hotel with a large swimming pool. They decided to go for a swim, and Cynthia donned a new bikini that she had recently purchased. As she swam and splashed around in the pool, she soon noticed that the bikini was to large, and the top and bottom kept coming off. As they were the only ones in the pool, Cynthia and Scott would laugh and playfully retrieve the bikini from the pool’s bottom.

That evening they dressed swell for dinner and headed to their hotel’s stylish restaurant, where they were seated next to a huge aquarium. Strangely, the aquarium was devoid of any aquatic life.

When the Cynthia asked their waitress why the aquarium had no fish in it, she smiled broadly and said, “That’s not an aquarium young lady…that’s the swimming pool!”

• Like 1

A group of third, fourth and fifth graders accompanied by two lady teachers, went on a field trip to the local race track to learn about thoroughbred horses and the supporting industry. During the tour some of the children wanted to go to the toilet so it was decided that the girls would go with one teacher and the boys would go with the other.

As the teacher assigned to the boys waited outside the men’s toilet one of the boys came out and told her he couldn’t reach the urinal. Having no choice she went inside and began hoisting up the little boys by their armpits.

As she lifted one she couldn’t help but notice that he was rather well endowed, especially for a little kid. 

“I guess you must be in the fifth,” she said.

“No ma’am,” he replied, “I’m in the seventh, riding Silver Arrow. But thanks for the lift anyhow.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A Day at the Horse Races
Horses in the race are:
1. Passionate Lady
6. Clean Sheets
2. Bare Belly
7. Sweaty Thighs
3. Silk Panties
8. Big Johnson
4. Conscience
9. Heavy Bosom
5. Jockey Shorts
10. Merry Cherry

At the Post
They're off! Conscience is left behind at the post. Jockey Shorts and Silk Panties are both off in a hurry but in all directions and also left behind as a result . Heavy Bosom is being pressured. Passionate lady is caught between Sweaty Thighs and Big Johnson in a very tight spot.

At the Halfway Mark
It's Bare Belly on top. Sweaty Thighs opens up and Big Johnson is pressed in. Heavy Bosom is being pushed hard against Clean Sheets. Passionate Lady and Sweaty Thighs are working hard on Bare Belly. Bare Belly is under terrific pressure from Big Johnson.

At The Final Stretch
Merry Cherry cracks under the strain. Big Johnson is making a final drive. Passionate Lady is coming on well.
At The Finish Its Big Johnson giving everything he's got and Passionate Lady takes everything Big Johnson has to offer. It looks like a dead heat but Big Johnson squirts through and wins by a head. Heavy Bosom weakens and Sweaty Thighs pulls up. Clean Sheets never had a chance...now that it's all over.

• Like 1

The first grade class gathered around the teacher for a game of "Guess the Animal." The first picture the teacher held up was of a cat.

"Okay, boys and girls," she said brightly, "can anyone tell me what this is?"

"I know, I know, it’s a cat!" yelled a little boy.

"Very good, Eddie. Now, who knows what this animal is called?"

"That’s a dog!" piped up the same little boy.

"Right again. And what about this animal?" she asked, holding up a picture of a deer.

Silence fell over the class.

After a minute or two, the teacher said, "I’ll give you a hint, children . . . it’s something your mother calls your father when he is being nice to her."

"I know, I know," screamed Eddie.

"It’s a "horny bas***d"!

The bitter New Zealand winter was almost over when one shepherd turned to the other and confessed that he could hardly wait until it was time to shear their flocks. The other shepherd nodded, rubbing his hands together in anticipation.

"It’s great selling the wool in the market and spending some of the money on food, wine and fodder, eh?"

"That’s not it," said his companion.

"I just can’t wait to see them sheep naked and shakin in anticipation."

A merchant in the caravan business, Ahmed was well aware that a neutered camel can go longer and further without water than one which has not been neutered. But although he knew he was losing money, he couldn’t bear the thought of inflicting such pain on his lead camel, which was really more of a pet than a beast of burden.

"Walking through the bazaar one day, he found the solution to his dilemma: a sign that read "Camels Gelded Without Pain."

Making inquiries of the stall’s proprietor, he was assured that the operation was quick and absolutely painless. There would be no suffering. A price was negotiated and the merchant returned the next day with his favourite camel in tow. The camel gelderer picked up two bricks, approached the camel from the rear, took aim, and smashed the bricks together with a sound like a thunderclap.

With a bellow of agony, the camel collapsed to its knees.

The merchant was horrified. "You promised it would be painless!" he cried, cradling his favourite camel’s head.

"Why it is," explained the gelderer,

"as long as you don’t get your thumbs caught between the bricks."

A muslim dies and goes to heaven.

St Peter sees him and says 'whoa mate we don't let your sort in here'

The guy is flabbergasted saying 'why?...I have been a good man ...I even supported Christian causes....I gave 5 dollars to the church for renovations....last week I gave five dollars to the Christian orphanage funds....and only 2 days ago I gave 5 dollars to some Catholic Nuns'.

St Pete is somewhat perplexed and says ' hang on a minute' and walks away.

A few minutes later he returns and says to the guy 'I've had a word with God and we both agree'

'Heres your 15 bucks back.....now F@@k off!'

21 hours ago, tryasimight said:

Gee just come across this sub forum and ain't gonna read 500 odd pages to see if this has already been posted.

Welcome, but if you like bad jokes you better start reading from the beginning!

PS I think the "original" ending was, "yes you have the biggest dick amongst all of your friends I have slept with but it certainly has the shortest attention span".