Recommended Headhunters/ Hr Vendors In Bangkok For Foreigners?

• 2 weeks later...

In so far as the media industry is concerned I've not come across any agencies or headhunters that operated solely in this sector. Media jobs for non-Thais are few and far between. Most vacancies are published in either The Bangkok Post, The Nation, jobsdb.com, jobtopgun.com, and the like. There's also thailandjj.com for journalism jobs in Thailand.

• 2 months later...
Hi, thanks for reading.

Does anyone know or can recommend any reputable headhunters/ HR vendors in Bangkok for foreigners/ expats, especially for the advertising/ media industry?

Any suggestions and comments will be much appreciated!

ufo

There are several reputable headhunters in Thailand, such as KornFerry, Amrop, The Wright, and many more. You can seach in Google for "Headhunters in Thailand or Executive Recruitment companies in Thailand". However, it depends on your requirement, the fees of these headhunters are quite high (usually 33.33% of total cash to be paid out to the right candidate - I really mean "total cash" including all the cash payments in addition to base salary. You will also to reimburse them for all of the out-of-pocket expenses such as coffee interview with candidates, travel, etc.. which I think it's ridiculous why they have to charge us. I completely stop using these snobby headhunters. They just try to get the same fish from the same pond as other headhunters). Besides, they are retainers meaning they have to be paid regardless of unsuccessful placement. Of course, there are a few headhunters trying to be on a contingency basis, but usually they serve many clients at the same time.

I am using a newly established one for our company's searches, called Successplus Professional Services: attention Mr. Somboon tel. 0809591914.....email: [email protected], and the quality of candidates presented by them are acceptable. Their fee is only 15% of total cash to be offered to the candidate and on a successful placement basis. Since they are new, they really focus almost 100% of their time for my search (they don't have many clients now; that's why 100% full attention is for our searches). THe turnaround time is quite fast too (comparing more than a month with other headhunters). Your call now....

• 1 month later...
Hi, thanks for reading.

Does anyone know or can recommend any reputable headhunters/ HR vendors in Bangkok for foreigners/ expats, especially for the advertising/ media industry?

ufo

There are several reputable headhunters in Thailand, such as KornFerry, Amrop, The Wright, and many more. You can seach in Google for "Headhunters in Thailand or Executive Recruitment companies in Thailand". However, it depends on your requirement, the fees of these headhunters are quite high (usually 33.33% of total cash to be paid out to the right candidate - I really mean "total cash" including all the cash payments in addition to base salary. You will also to reimburse them for all of the out-of-pocket expenses such as coffee interview with candidates, travel, etc.. which I think it's ridiculous why they have to charge us. I completely stop using these snobby headhunters. They just try to get the same fish from the same pond as other headhunters). Besides, they are retainers meaning they have to be paid regardless of unsuccessful placement. Of course, there are a few headhunters trying to be on a contingency basis, but usually they serve many clients at the same time.

I am using a newly established one for our company's searches, called Successplus Professional Services: attention Mr. Somboon tel. 0809591914.....email: [email protected], and the quality of candidates presented by them are acceptable. Their fee is only 15% of total cash to be offered to the candidate and on a successful placement basis. Since they are new, they really focus almost 100% of their time for my search (they don't have many clients now; that's why 100% full attention is for our searches). THe turnaround time is quite fast too (comparing more than a month with other headhunters). Your call now....

Would you trust your company to a local Thai recruitment firm?

Sure I agree the big name firms are expensive, and really good only for the large MNC's who can afford it or have a global account in whihc they get discounts.

I have used many companies, and prefer www.ssrecruitment.com

Hi, thanks for reading.

ufo

Sure I agree the big name firms are expensive, and really good only for the large MNC's who can afford it or have a global account in whihc they get discounts.

Totally disagree with you. I tried the ssrecruitment before. They helped nothing. I prefer SAS or Manpower or even Adecco. They are much better. I went to SAS recruitment and they offered me a good job with very godo salray straight away.

Trust me!

I have used many companies, and prefer

Totally disagree with you. I tried the ssrecruitment before. They helped nothing. I prefer SAS or Manpower or even Adecco. They are much better. I went to SAS recruitment and they offered me a good job with very godo salray straight away.

Trust me!