Visa numbers to check

SADAO

B-008 B-100 B-131

Padang

B-81 B-95

Takbai

B-12

I've also heard that dates are a factor as some people apparently have the bad numbers in their passports, but got them when they actually went to the border.

How come the foreigners are being arrested for being conned?

Shouldn't it be the companies that are doing these that get put in jail?

If I were one of the bad guys, running an illegal visa business and in the process of ordering a bogus entry/exit stamp from my favorurite print shop, I think I would select a bagde number that was known to be legitimate rather than just make up a number off the top of my head.  In other words, I don't think a passport holder can tell too much from their stamp numbers unless they know for a fact that there never was a legitimate X007 stamp used at the Nakhon Nowhere immigrations post.

Are you saying Thais are organised? You must be joking. I assume each immigration officer has his own stamp number? So whats the difference between an immigration officer processing a pile of passports in his lunch hour and his/her stamps when he is on duty? None, providing they all go in the computer. So how can you tell the difference between the visa run passport that went to the border and the person who turned up at the border to it themself? I don't think you can, reliably.

Also, in some of the small border posts, can we assume that the computer is not networked and online when you pass through, so does someone have to take a load of paperwork to an office and put it in the computer at a later point? If so, there is scope for mistakes; everyone makes mistakes, and there must have been quite a few times when peoples details did not go in the computer properly.

My guess is the visa agents who did the visa process are ok; nobody will be able to tell that the passport went alone to the border. Blantent fake visa stamps are a different story; this is a case of people getting greedy and not doing the process properly.