Parking At Cnx

Thaihog

Does anybody know the current cost for leaving your car in the airport car park for a week?

Alternatively, does somebody have the number of a reliable taxi driver, don't want to be ripped off by the 'meter' taxis.

cheers :)

Does anybody know the current cost for leaving your car in the airport car park for a week?

Alternatively, does somebody have the number of a reliable taxi driver, don't want to be ripped off by the 'meter' taxis.

cheers :)

If you go to the meter cabs office and book a taxi, they give you a price there and then, when I went to the airport recently from Tananwan2 near sansai they only charged me 200thb, on the way back I hadn't booked and the airport taxi cost me 350 thb (my mistake for not booking). p.m me if you need the main office number.

Its THB50 per day up to THB250 max. Not sure when they would think of towing your car away though :)

I have tried leaving my car there in April this year for 6 nights without a problem. Taxi: not sure. But I have heard of some positive stories recently. They actually follow the meter without ripping you off.

• 11 months later...

I parked my car there a few weeks ago for 3 days and 1 hour and they charged me 400 baht (I was told it was 100 baht per day, so I guess that extra hour was already counted as an extra day. The airport in BKK charges 250 baht a day by the way.