Permanent Hair Straightening In Ch Mai?

mp413

My mom is in town and would like to get her hair permanently straightened. She said there is some Japanese method that is supposed to work well. Can anyone recommend a reputable salon in Ch. Mai where she can have this done?

thanks!

mp413

My mom is in town and would like to get her hair permanently straightened. She said there is some Japanese method that is supposed to work well. Can anyone recommend a reputable salon in Ch. Mai where she can have this done?

thanks!

mp413

I get my hair done using the Japanese method of rebonding at "Absolute" on Huay Kaew Road. Your mom can find cheaper places but I found that because of the volume of westerners using that salon that they understand the thinness and fragility of some of our hair. Does your mom understand that once she has this proceedure done it will need to be repeated every 6 months or 1 year depending on her rate of hair growth? The proceedure is quite long, up to 4 or 5 hours and she will not be able to get her hair wet for 3 days. Also if she colors her hair this can further damage it. I recommend that she do some research on the internet before taking this step. Having said that, I have been quite happy with the results and have been having my hair done every 6 months for about 4 years. Best wishes and have lots of fun with your mom.