"Evidence substantiating purpose of visit:

Extra evidence, as detailed below, is required only for Non-Immigrant Visas Categories “B” and “ED”:-

Category “B” = Letter from sponsor or copy of company documents or valid work permit

Category “ED” = Sponsor letter from educational establishment

Category “O” = Copy of Marriage Cert (if married to Thai national) or Pension Book or Sponsor Letter"

Except from the Thai Consulate application form, am I correct in saying that all I need as evidence to get my Non Immigration "O" is a letter saying that my gf will sponser me. In both English and Thai (just to be safe)

Does anyone know the format that works best?

Items I was thinking of sending also can you tell me if these are needed

1 My recent Bank Statement (signed)

2 Her Recent Bank Statement (signed)

3 Copy of her House Registration (signed)

4 Copy of her Thai ID (signed)

5 Copy of her Passport (signed)

Just thinking that this is too easy, compared what the UK Government expects for a Thai to get a Tourists Visa.

Edited by weescotsguy66

Have you downloaded this package from the website. http://www.thaiconsul-uk.com/downloads/Ab%...tion%20Pack.doc

It has everything in it that you need other than your passport and photos. And of course the fee.

Yes I did I looked at what it was asking and the only evidence I can give is a letter from my gf.

The others Marriage certificate (don't have one of them), Pension Book (I am too young) and Sponser Letter, (I can get one of them)

Do you need any bank statements, etc?

Have you downloaded this package from the website. http://www.thaiconsul-uk.com/downloads/Ab%...tion%20Pack.doc

It has everything in it that you need other than your passport and photos. And of course the fee.

Yes I did I looked at what it was asking and the only evidence I can give is a letter from my gf.

The others Marriage certificate (don't have one of them), Pension Book (I am too young) and Sponser Letter, (I can get one of them)

Do you need any bank statements, etc?

I haven't applied for my Multi Non O visa yet, but I emailed the Royal Thai consulate in Hull asking the same question about providing evidence such as a sponsor letter from my girlfriend to be able to visit her. They replied saying no evidence is required. HTH

Edited by mxyzptlk

They don't want anything other than the forms signed for a non-o; for non-b they want a letter from employer. I got my original non-o on basis of visiting friends,nothing else needed than the internet docs completed and signed.

Yeah. I noticed that they have changed their requirements within the last few months or so for Non Immigrant multi visas. For an 'O' visa, they never asked for a marriage cert before.

Is Hull starting to clamp down too!!? :)