Looking For Personal Recommendation

jezchesters

Hi,

My wife and I are looking for someone who would be able to tutor us Thai for 2-3 hours per week. We are centrally located in Bangkok (offices in Central World) and want to learn Thai 'properly' - ie reading, writing, grammar etc, not just conversational.

We have lived in Thailand for a few years now and have basic conversational, but it's about time we did it properly. There are lots of adverts out there, but we are looking for someone who could personally recommend their current/former teacher - hopefully someone who is experienced and qualified who will have plenty of teaching materials.

So, any responses will be greatly appreciated - if noone has any recommendations then any advice in general would be great!

Cheers!

:)

You might call the Intensive Thai department at Chula University... I heard that some of their teachers teach privately as well, and at a pretty good rate too. They are all extremely knowledgeable.

Cheers for the info, and I will cretainly give that a go!

I've had one very helpful PM in addition - anyone else out there that has a fantastic techer to recommend?