A 9 Day Extension To My 30 Days

A quick query about visa problems.

I come in and out on a 30 day visa. As I work an equal time rotation of 4 weeks by 4 weeks this works fine. However this time I returned early and my visa is stamped for 13th June. My flight to leave is for 22nd June. What is my best option? I occasionally do a one week extension for 1900 baht, but this time it will not cover me. I guess I could do an eof days over extension and then pay a couple of days over stay, but thats going to run to an extra 2900 baht in total which I think is a bit much.

Any ideas?

And the 7 days will not be enough. Never a good idea to overstay.

Yes. I have heard others say that in the past paying the day to day fine was routine and not much to worry about. However, lately I have heard others say they sometimes run into a big headache and delays with it when leaving. Might be a hard luck day they run into some regional inspector making his rounds and checking up on things and he gets made an example of for breaking the law. When I got my 7 day extension last summer, I really only needed three days, but I decided there was no really good reason to risk any infraction, so I paid the 1900 baht or whatever it was and got the extension on the spot. I used a company and they made the trip from Pattaya to Jomtien and did it for me. I felt lazy, and it was just as easy to give them a few hundred baht for their services instead of me going to Jomtien, probably doing something long and waiting in line, etc.

Jack does not go from Pattaya any more. Website has not been updated.

There are several from Pattaya.

Maybe try a post on the Eastern Thailand forum about a run to Ban Laem that is the closest from Ban Chang.