Forum maintenance tonight from approx. 11pm - 1.30am ×

Looking For A Specific Helmet Imported To Thailand

hi im looking for the name of a japanese company that makes open faced helmets...they are importes to thailand ..thai custom,chopper riders wear them ...they are cool looking..slim padded (old skool looking)and mostly painted a metallic/flake in colour ,i was told a while ago they cost around 10,000 bt but i forgot the name of them ...and the name of some bike shops that sell them would be great thanks........heres a few examples

post-70166-1244202398_thumb.jpg

post-70166-1244202426_thumb.jpg

post-70166-1244202449_thumb.jpg

hi im looking for the name of a japanese company that makes open faced helmets...they are importes to thailand ..thai custom,chopper riders wear them ...they are cool looking..slim padded (old skool looking)and mostly painted a metallic/flake in colour ,i was told a while ago they cost around 10,000 bt but i forgot the name of them ...and the name of some bike shops that sell them would be great thanks........heres a few examples

There's a shop on the ground level of the Indra building in Pratunam that sells helmets that look a lot like the ones in your pictures. Sorry I can't remember the name. I don't think they're imports though. Most of them are Thai Index brand helmets that have been custom painted. They look great, but they certainly won't compare to a Japanese helmet in quality or crash worthiness...

Happy Trails!

Sorry Barrybike,

I was not able to show you to the people who have this helmets...

I even get a warning not to post commercial posts, as I have something to do with a Pattaya company... Thaivisa gets better everday

Sorry Barrybike,

I was not able to show you to the people who have this helmets...

I even get a warning not to post commercial posts, as I have something to do with a Pattaya company... Thaivisa gets better everday

send me a pm sure richard-bkk

thanks

• 2 weeks later...