Kazhakstan V England

sanmiguellight

They'll come out the blocks like Madmen, we'll be too strong & organised & will end up winning the Game 2-0... :)

Sanmiguellight, have i missed something ??

England are knackered and jet lagged. Could be tough. I've got a feeling a 2-1 scrape to England, late goals.

I'm watching this on a Portuguese stream.

I don't know much of what they are saying but the commentators are brilliant: "Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!

"Emmy Hisky"

Very entertaining, oh and we are winning.

OK predictions for tonights game ..... im going for a 4-0 Win.

:)

You didn't say which side was going to win. So as you put 4-0 I'm presuming you meant home side (Kaz) 4 - Away team (Eng) 0 :D

Bit improbable that as England are already winning!

Surprisngly easy win, some of those players must be totally knackered.

OK predictions for tonights game ..... im going for a 4-0 Win.

:)

You didn't say which side was going to win. So as you put 4-0 I'm presuming you meant home side (Kaz) 4 - Away team (Eng) 0 :D

Bit improbable that as England are already winning!

He predicted it way before kick off. And it was a joke, I doubt very much Sanmiguellight is from Kazhakstan :D

Edited by mrbojangles

He predicted it way before kick off. And it was a joke, I doubt very much Sanmiguellight is from Kazhakstan :)

Nope, but if i was i'd marry my sister. :D

Easy win, liked Rooneys goal, never knew the fat little fcuker was so acrobatic.

Anyone staying up until 2am to watch the Andorra game, time to play the kids in this one!

He predicted it way before kick off. And it was a joke, I doubt very much Sanmiguellight is from Kazhakstan :D

Easy win, liked Rooneys goal, never knew the fat little fcuker was so acrobatic.

Anyone staying up until 2am to watch the Andorra game, time to play the kids in this one!

Of course, it's our Religeon... :D

How poor were we first 40 mins ? :)

Thdere were times when we looked anything but Premiership Footballer, truly awful in spells..

However 7 Points clear in the Group now as Croatia & Ukraine drew 2-2 so ZA 2010 here we come... :D

I don't know much of what they are saying but the commentators are brilliant: "Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!

"Emmy Hisky"

Please enlighten me how you could pick up this stream. I tried to google live England soccer etc last night, many sites cropped up but all needed payment

Of course, it's our Religeon... :D

How poor were we first 40 mins ? :)

Thdere were times when we looked anything but Premiership Footballer, truly awful in spells..

However 7 Points clear in the Group now as Croatia & Ukraine drew 2-2 so ZA 2010 here we come... :D

looked like most of the players were already on the beach. result was good though, england now thoroughly on course to qualify for the world cup and to achieve their traditional quarter-final exit on penalties.

"Emmy Hisky"

Please enlighten me how you could pick up this stream. I tried to google live England soccer etc last night, many sites cropped up but all needed payment

Download Sopcast or similar viewer, then go to this site

http://www.myp2p.eu/

or this one sometimes has games.

http://www.channelsurfing.net/