How Was The Tuskers Party?

IanForbes

Or is everyone still trying to recover? There sure were lots of people who signed up and if everyone came and stayed the place would be like a shopping mall 60% sale for ladies. I hope everyone got home safely and the taxi guys did a month's worth of sales on one night.

Someone called me up last night - slobbering drunk - and kept telling me how nice everyone at the TV doo was. They also claimed that Dave of the Duke's had dropped off a whole bunch of pizzas and that they were not salty! :)

Someone called me up last night - slobbering drunk - and kept telling me how nice everyone at the TV doo was. They also claimed that Dave of the Duke's had dropped off a whole bunch of pizzas and that they were not salty! :D

Slobering drunk.....can't have been a TV person they were all ladies and gentlemen. But the way they dived onto the food you may not have believed that: :)

Were you there Harry? I did not go because everyone I wanted to meet kept dropping out. You were on my list, but I did not notice that you had signed up. :)

Thanks UG I will have to see you at the shop one day. I thought it was me you were avoiding.

Or is everyone still trying to recover? There sure were lots of people who signed up and if everyone came and stayed the place would be like a shopping mall 60% sale for ladies. I hope everyone got home safely and the taxi guys did a month's worth of sales on one night.

Funny posting this question just after 5:00 AM. It was a GREAT party, and therefore expect a significant delay in response to this thread.

It was such a mob scene...B. Gates and W. Buffet discussing charity with Ted Turner and Jimmy Carter while Jane Fonda praised Dave's pizzas and the Honorary Memorial Buckwheat/Crowboy ribs...Beer Lao...Staff in frilly frocks (not Chas)...upstairs overflow seating...doube parked rot-motosais...

It was such a mob scene...B. Gates and W. Buffet discussing charity with Ted Turner and Jimmy Carter while Jane Fonda praised Dave's pizzas and the Honorary Memorial Buckwheat/Crowboy ribs...Beer Lao...Staff in frilly frocks (not Chas)...upstairs overflow seating...doube parked rot-motosais...

And don't forget David Letterman! It was indeed a great time, and I was impressed how well Tuskers handled that mob of nice people. Thank You George, all you TV folks, Chas and Rachel, and the Dukes for bringing over delicious pizza just as the first meal had settled! A perfect party all the way around.

Edited by T_Dog

..Crowboy was Buckwheat? Im sorry if im slow off the mark, but can I clarify if that is the case? I never knew Buckwheat really, but Crowboy wrote to me a few times and I thought he was wonderful. Sad if he passed away..i had no idea.

Sorry to take it off-topic slightly.

Hope all had a nice time.

the wonderful staff at Tuskers. :)

[/quote

I will have to second that. I am ot really a bar Person but Tuskers is a fine venue and the stafF really made me feel at home. (Except at home the empties and finished plates stay on the table.)

Thank you all so much.

Thanks to George and TV for organising it and paying for the beer, to the other sponsors for contributing food and beer and to all those that came and had a good time. It was a great, great night :D

At the height there were 220 people which is the largest crowd ever at Tuskers and altogether over 250 people attended at some stage in the evening. A monster party :):D:D

Finally, the staff would like me to thank everyone for the generous tips, they are very appreciative. I thought they were excellent and deserved all the reward they go. :D

Thanks again

Chas

Thanks to Thaivisa, George, Chas, Rachel, Chris and all the staff of Tuskers for the party. Missed out on a few friends (regulars of TV) of mine of whom I would loved to have met. Maybe next year :)

TB..

Thank you UG. I got myself a bit confused reading PBs comment.

I wonder if orange37 dosed him last night at the party? lsd_sun_blotter.jpg

I think he stayed home. I never saw a walking dictionary. :)

Orang37 is an asset to the forum. Thanks to his vast imagination and erudition, his posts are always a breath of fresh air. How many among us can claim to be as entertaining as him?

I hope you all had a good time. Milton is a hel_l of a host.

[Orang37 is an asset to the forum. Thanks to his vast imagination and erudition, his posts are always a breath of fresh air. How many among us can claim to be as entertaining as him?

... Milton is a hel_l of a host.

Agreed in both counts....I am sorry he wasn't there I wanted to meet him.

Thank you UG. I got myself a bit confused reading PBs comment.

I wonder if orange37 dosed him last night at the party? lsd_sun_blotter.jpg

I think he stayed home. I never saw a walking dictionary. :)

Orang37 is an asset to the forum. Thanks to his vast imagination and erudition, his posts are always a breath of fresh air. How many among us can claim to be as entertaining as him?

He is quite interesting in person too, but he never displayed so much of his psychedelic side before he started posting on Thai Visa.

--------------------

272859303-thumb_317186975_1081874458_0.jpg241848051-thumb_PICT0570.jpg

Edited by Ulysses G.