Can You Read This?

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Only 55 out of 100 can read it? I would have thought a higher percentage. Wonder if some dyslexia changes things, as dyslexics apparently see words more in shape forms. Anyway, interesting! Read all of it easily.

Only 55 out of 100 can read it? I would have thought a higher percentage. Wonder if some dyslexia changes things, as dyslexics apparently see words more in shape forms. Anyway, interesting! Read all of it easily.

ya forget that 55 out of 100 thing,its an overstatment,

but ya its interesting

Im dyslexic and can read it , if that helps.

• 2 years later...

Banchang,

I have a nine year old son who has recently been identified as dyslexic. This has resulted in me doing much research on the subject and discovering many surprising facts.

One of those facts is that there appears to be next to zero support in Thailand for people with the condition. Do you know of any organisations or publications (particularly in Thai to help his mother understand the issues) in this country ?

With much thanks in advance should you get to see this.

Banchang,

I have a nine year old son who has recently been identified as dyslexic. This has resulted in me doing much research on the subject and discovering many surprising facts.

One of those facts is that there appears to be next to zero support in Thailand for people with the condition. Do you know of any organisations or publications (particularly in Thai to help his mother understand the issues) in this country ?

With much thanks in advance should you get to see this.

Sadly, the support for every and all special needs is non-existent in Thailand. It is just yet another area the education here is decades behind the developed world.

I wish you luck getting the support your son needs.

• 2 weeks later...