Udon Thani

macb

I am living in the Nong Sung area of Udon Thani and will be looking for a good Primary school in the area or if necessary on my side of the city any input folks.

The niece is 7 years old and just in her 1st term at a school in nong Khai but her life style is causing her upset.

Another question do the Government schools let you move them from the 1st term to another school for the 2nd term.

I am living in the Nong Sung area of Udon Thani and will be looking for a good Primary school in the area or if necessary on my side of the city any input folks.

The niece is 7 years old and just in her 1st term at a school in nong Khai but her life style is causing her upset.

Another question do the Government schools let you move them from the 1st term to another school for the 2nd term.

Yes you can move her between terms. Just bring the paperwork from her old school. I cannot recommend a good Thai school in Udon since all are about the same quality. Ask shopkeepers or folks near the schools for the dirt on each. A good English/Thai school can be found just outside Ring Road on the west side of town. It's a Catholic school and I do not recall the name at the moment. Google for it.

• 2 weeks later...