Suspended From Americian Hd.forum

dynabob

I have been useing american forum hdtalking.com and i am suspended until 21st june for use of inapporate lanuage.

A topic on comfort of different solo seat's.I wrote that i rode 750km in one day on street bob stock seat ,did not have i ache in my ass,wrist's or leg's.

2)i refered 06 as the bastard year for street bob's.

Suspension warrented or not :)

I have been useing american forum hdtalking.com and i am suspended until 21st june for use of inapporate lanuage.

A topic on comfort of different solo seat's.I wrote that i rode 750km in one day on street bob stock seat ,did not have i ache in my ass,wrist's or leg's.

Suspension warrented or not :)

careful! this forums moderators arent much better

Suspension warrented or not :D

Writing Irish in an us forum didnt work, hey :D:D Cha cha for a couple of weeks Bob :) I ll try to hit an Irish Pub tonight to hear some more lovely language :D

Suggestion? take it up with the mods who suspended you instead.

Allowing posts like these inevitably lead to criticism of other forums and accusations of double standards. In that light, I think its best if this thread is closed before we go that route.

//CLOSED//