Metzlers Me 880's ?

I just got back from Bangkok,went to one of the shops that had a display at the Bangkok Bike Fest,I wanted to pick up a set of Metzlers ME 880's didn't have them and said it could take months to order them. He suggested paddock's I tried them and they were really expensive 8350 rear and 4850 front Are they taking the periss or is this really the going rate. At least they have them in stock

Any suggestions lads?????????

Thanks Allan,

Fraid they're the wrong size , still gonna call him in the morn ya never know!

I'm looking for tubeless front 100/90 19" and rear 160/70 17"

Anyway, I had a look on denniskirk.com they priced front $108 and rear $158 thats $264 total=9,049 TBHT not including shipping so Paddock's prices are beginning to look better.

Just hope they are tubeless,just don't want to get called to this emissions test and fail over a set of tyres!!!!

Edited by fatbastard68

"Just hope they are tubeless,just don't want to get called to this emissions test and fail over a set of tyres!!!! "

Please explain!

ALSO You might try here..

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showt...821&page=15

It's from Singapore but they look like a good company

Thanks again !

I meant that I've been waiting for 3 months now to go for the bike check/emissions test for the registration/plate/greenbook.

"If" I were to get the call tomorrow, I'd need to be pretty swift to get the new tyres sorted in time

AHHH Ok. A new import bike. what is it? If it's a bike already sold here in Thailand why do you have to get it emission tested. As far as i was aware even if its a grey bike but new it does not need testing. as long as its the same spec as sold here already.

Also this guy has pirellis...http://www.mocyc.com/store/view.php?idclassified=148568

Allan

Edited by thaicbr

AHHH Ok. A new import bike. what is it? If it's a bike already sold here in Thailand why do you have to get it emission tested. As far as i was aware even if its a grey bike but new it does not need testing. as long as its the same spec as sold here already.

Also this guy has pirellis...http://www.mocyc.com/store/view.php?idclassified=148568

Allan

Erm are you saying if I bring in a Triumph speed triple 1050 I dont need to do the emissions ??

Livin. If you can get papers from Truimph to state that its the same spec as that sold here in Thailand. why would you need to emissions test a unit that already has emissions test on file. I can not believe for 1 minute that EVERY new bike and car is emission tested each time.

Maybe Richardbkk can shed some light......

Livin. If you can get papers from Truimph to state that its the same spec as that sold here in Thailand. why would you need to emissions test a unit that already has emissions test on file. I can not believe for 1 minute that EVERY new bike and car is emission tested each time.

Maybe Richardbkk can shed some light......

I dont know but I doubt Triumph would be over helpful with grey import ??

I saw an 06 (??) 1050 current model go for sub 150k baht here in uk.. :)

• 2 weeks later...