Roofing Problems

Pattel

Join the club. I had mine repaired by a local firm, after two months (the first time it rained) it was just the same, called them, and they never showed up.

So, if anyone knows of a good (reliable) roofer, please let us know.

hi,pattaya girl I am beginning to think we are the only 2 people in Pattaya who suffer from leaking roofs.

Could anybody tell me of a good company in Pattaya to repair a leaking roof. Its been repaired before but its leaking again ( not sure if its the same leak).

Thanks

I had numerous leaks due to cracked roofing and heavy rain blowing under tiles etc.

Tried a heap of guys with NO success.

Finally got onto a Thai guy fixed the lot and if it leaked again he came over when it was pouring to see where the problem was and fixed it.

His name is Alarn Mob No 0848545993.

Hope you have the same success. He cant speak english, so you will have to have an interpreter to explain to him.

Could anybody tell me of a good company in Pattaya to repair a leaking roof. Its been repaired before but its leaking again ( not sure if its the same leak).

Thanks

I had numerous leaks due to cracked roofing and heavy rain blowing under tiles etc.

Tried a heap of guys with NO success.

Finally got onto a Thai guy fixed the lot and if it leaked again he came over when it was pouring to see where the problem was and fixed it.

His name is Alarn Mob No 0848545993.

Hope you have the same success. He cant speak english, so you will have to have an interpreter to explain to him.

Hi Ozemade, thanks for the info. When my interpreter comes back from the village I will get her to ring him.

Thanks again.

Pattel