Need Location Of Nakhon Pathom Immigration Office

I need to extend my NO 1 year Visa for a new reason of Thai Marriage during 2009.

This is my first extension and the original one expires in July 2009.

I found on this site, great information about the Ayutthaya Immigration Office but I think I am closer to Nakhon Pathom.

I live near Bang Yai, Bang Bua Thong, Nonthaburi.

You can use room 507 at Suan Plu.

There is apparently no office in Nakhon Pathom because nobody has made a post saying where it is at and it is not on the immigration werbsite list.

See this page of the topic about immigration office assignments for info on room 507.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=...t&p=2760456

You can use room 507 at Suan Plu.

There is apparently no office in Nakhon Pathom because nobody has made a post saying where it is at and it is not on the immigration werbsite list.

See this page of the topic about immigration office assignments for info on room 507.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=...t&p=2760456

OK, I've read links that parking is a problem at Suan Plu; no problem, take a Taxi.

I've also read that Room 507 or some say Room 509 is not moving to the new location; great but

Where is this infamous Suan Plu? A Google map or an Address would do fine.

OK, I've zeroed in on the target Suan Plu.

Now, all things considered, it would be better for me to drive to Ayutthaya.

That decision being made because of the maze I have to follow to get in to Bangkok city;

i.e. Drive from home to The Mall parking garage on Ngam Wong Wan Rd., Taxi to Mochit Terminal, BTS to Silom Rd, and then Bus to Suan Phlu. (probably about the same time and less hassle)

OK, I've zeroed in on the target Suan Plu.

Now, all things considered, it would be better for me to drive to Ayutthaya.

That decision being made because of the maze I have to follow to get in to Bangkok city;

i.e. Drive from home to The Mall parking garage on Ngam Wong Wan Rd., Taxi to Mochit Terminal, BTS to Silom Rd, and then Bus to Suan Phlu. (probably about the same time and less hassle)

Why not drive to Bang Sue and park in the free car park. Get the underground (half price if you are over 60) to Lumpini. Exit to Sathorn. You come out by the Life Centre...good food in the noodle shop there by the way. Then get a taxi about 41baht to Suan Plu or you can walk it in ten minutes.

ps the free car park is the otherside of the railway line..if you don't know how to get there I'll tell you. There is a quick way off of Prachachuen Road, take the left to Sameanmaree Temple (spelt a bit like that).

or just drive to samutsakorn office

very easy to find, and hardly anybody there.

When driving on Rama 2 coming from bangkok

take first ext into samutsakorn, after exit follow the road into samutsakorn

after 200 meter you will see a sign which says to go left for immigration office

samutsakorn_immigration.kmz use google earth

or just drive to samutsakorn office

very easy to find, and hardly anybody there.

When driving on Rama 2 coming from bangkok

take first ext into samutsakorn, after exit follow the road into samutsakorn

after 200 meter you will see a sign which says to go left for immigration office

samutsakorn_immigration.kmz use google earth

Thanks for the extra information but I didn't see that Samutsakorn handles immigtation for farangs livng in Nonthaburi which is where I live.

Why not drive to Bang Sue and park in the free car park. Get the underground (half price if you are over 60) to Lumpini. Exit to Sathorn. You come out by the Life Centre...good food in the noodle shop there by the way. Then get a taxi about 41baht to Suan Plu or you can walk it in ten minutes.

ps the free car park is the otherside of the railway line..if you don't know how to get there I'll tell you. There is a quick way off of Prachachuen Road, take the left to Sameanmaree Temple (spelt a bit like that).

I Googled Bang Sue MRT Bangkok and got this map link

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source...=16&iwloc=J

I guess the parking is a little less than MoChit. I need to try these places when I'm alone in the car. I tend to have to make many U-Turns to get to my destination which is confusing for my Thai wife. It makes her dizzy.

But you mentioned a half price for over 60 (I qualify) How do I get a card for this?