Looking For Golden Pheasants.

I have been looking for a pair of Golden Pheasants, I have been to the market outside of Bangkok {Sanam ???? } and chat a chak but no luck although I did purchase some quail, finches and a few ducks but being a round trip of nearly 900miles it's a long way to go, I live in Lampang Province, travelling is not really a problem as long as the end results justify it.

Thanking people for any responses.

Goshawk. I read a lot of your posts concerning birds and you seem quite knowledgable about the subject, I actually keep and attempt to breed Gouldian Finches, Star Finch along with the more usual Zebras but apart from the Zebs I am not having a lot of luck, perhaps you have an imput to make, cheers.

• 1 year later...

Goshawk. I read a lot of your posts concerning birds and you seem quite knowledgable about the subject, I actually keep and attempt to breed Gouldian Finches, Star Finch along with the more usual Zebras but apart from the Zebs I am not having a lot of luck, perhaps you have an imput to make, cheers.

There is a farm outside Bang Saphan they have lots of them. About 7.000 Baht for a pair if I remember correctly. I am looking at a pair of siam pheasants, they want 10.000 Baht for those.

Klaus