Where To Go For Pool, Cheap Beer And Music?

rmicheald

My girlfriend and I have been going to Country Road II for over a year now. I like to tables, the sticks are decent and the music is pretty good. We are just kind of burned out with the same old, same old.

Does anyone know of another good place to play pool (besides Megabreak) where the tables and sticks are decent, the beer cheap and the music good... ???

I could also use directions if you have a recommendation.

Thanks

Edited by rmicheald

My girlfriend and I have been going to Country Road II for over a year now. I like to tables, the sticks are decent and the music is pretty good. We are just kind of burned out with the same old, same old.

Does anyone know of another good place to play pool (besides Megabreak) where the tables and sticks are decent, the beer cheap and the music good... ???

I could also use directions if you have a recommendation.

Thanks

Tim Bar Beer on second road about Soi 12 is pretty decent. It is about mid-grade I would say. There is a Gogo in the other section that might be a bother but it is closed off and the girls can not be seen from the pool area. You can enter from the side road and not have to walk through the girls. Very good menu for food they send out for quickly around the corner somewhere. Usually decent music playing and large screen TVs showing football matches or something. Managers are pretty friendly. Center Condo on South Pattaya Road and almost at 3rd road is in very good shape too. Beer prices do not seem to vay much, but I am sure there are cheaper places around.

If your good and looking for the competition, then either Gullivers walking street after 11-12pm or Tiger Beach on soi 8 from about 9pm near the beach road end. Both use the system of name on the board and winner stays on and you get a good standard of players.