There Is Quick, Fast And Unbelievably Speedy

G54

Now, I know there are some fast women out there, in more than one sense of the word, but the sms I got today has blown my socks off.

After 1 meaningful meeting for coffee and two 10 minute meets, the lady in question is already sending me sms asking if I will marry her!!

Surely this must be near a record for speed?? :)

Not sure if I am the catch of the year because I am sooooo 'hansum' or she is desperate.

Bet if it was a poll vote that you would all say it is because I am so 'hansum'. :D

sheesh!

Now, I know there are some fast women out there, in more than one sense of the word, but the sms I got today has blown my socks off.

After 1 meaningful meeting for coffee and two 10 minute meets, the lady in question is already sending me sms asking if I will marry her!!

Not sure if I am the catch of the year because I am sooooo 'hansum' or she is desperate.

Bet if it was a poll vote that you would all say it is because I am so 'hansum'. :D

sheesh!

Smart lady.

In business she knows there's only the quick or the dead.

She's submitted the tender now she wants you to sign the contract.

The ball's in your court G54 :D

sheesh!

boldly takes speed dating to levels where no man has gone before ...

Marry her.

She doesn't sound like she has issues at all.

Added: So you meet her 3 times. That is a lot. The really was will be locked and done after 1 meet. Heck, one can compete in the scale of minutes here...

Edited by TAWP

G 54 , there is ofcourse the possibility that the lady already send the sms during your meeting.. I read your other thread about sending/receiving them with a substantial delay.. You must be a very hansum man...

• 2 weeks later...