Holiday In Singapore

redbicycle

Recommended by a friend.... Anyone ?? any comment ofr that place ?

It's not exactly in a particularly vibrant part of Singapore, although it depends what you are looking for. Fortunately you can get pretty much anywhere in Singapore very easily within about 30 mins by taxi.

If you are looking for a more lively area then you need to be nearer to Orchard Road.

Hi, are you planning to stay in Pasir Ris or there are some specific activities? As the previous poster has noted you may want to consider to stay at: Orchard Rd, Clarke Quay, Bugis, Sentosa to be closer to the local attractions and the touristy places. You could take MRT from Pasir Ris, I believe about 30 minutes to get to more central part of Singapore, however it will be a bit of a hassle.

Recommended by a friend.... Anyone ?? any comment ofr that place ?

PasirRis is east end of the MRT line,very close to airport,very close to SingaporeYachtClub,close to wild island Ubin(worth visit for seafod and nature)

but I do not remember any hotel there!There is resort,which is not for general public,it belongs to their workers union,most of that place - public

housing.You can stay there,if somebody gives you accomodation,why not?

Its rather noisy place....for a few dollars more why not try the new hotel IBIS Singapore...right in town... :)

IBIS on Bencoolen - I just spent three days there (Sat-Tue) and would recommend it. Nice, new & clean. Free wireless in the room. 5 min walk to Little India or Bugis metro station. Maybe a 10 minute walk to Raffles. From Bugis station, it's Orchard Road is only 2, 3 and 4 stops away depending where you get off. A taxi to the far end of Orchard Rd was $6 Singapore dollars. If my feet weren't killing me I would have walked most everywhere.