Experience To Use A Kasikorn Visa Card With Paypal?

I`m planing to start a small webshop here in Thailand, and sell my product in Norway in Norwegian currency. But there seem to be a problem about using my Kasikorn Visa Card to register with PayPal?

I want the money to go to my Kasikorn bank when they pay by using PayPal, but it look like it cant be done as long as my product is in Norwegian currency?

If I try to register in Paypal with my Kasikorn Visa Card, the website automatic change to thai language, wich I dont understand.

Any of you have any idea how or what I can do? What Thai Bank will give me a account/Visa Card easy? 

You can select the language before you login. The only problem with PP is when you register your bank account, that is in Thai. You will have to ask somebody to read that for you, or use your account book and find that letters for KBank.

Otherwise I recommend Moneybookers. It's way cheaper and faster than PP and it's European, no problems with currencies with the best currency exchange rates you can imagine. Sometimes better than here at the local banks.

Edited by elcent

You can select the language before you login. The only problem with PP is when you register your bank account, that is in Thai. You will have to ask somebody to read that for you, or use your account book and find that letters for KBank.

Otherwise I recommend Moneybookers. It's way cheaper and faster than PP and it's European, no problems with currencies with the best currency exchange rates you can imagine. Sometimes better than here at the local banks.

Thanks Elcent, seems that I mange so solve my problems :) I can not (for ever reason) register my Kasikorn Visa Card, but no problem with my Norwegian Visa Card. The important thing for me was to register a Thai bank account, and I did. The onley reason as I can see, is that they want me to register i Visa Card for paying PalPal for the transfer feed. Problem solve :D

Thanks Elcent, seems that I mange so solve my problems :) I can not (for ever reason) register my Kasikorn Visa Card, but no problem with my Norwegian Visa Card. The important thing for me was to register a Thai bank account, and I did. The onley reason as I can see, is that they want me to register i Visa Card for paying PalPal for the transfer feed. Problem solve :D

I was told by Kasikorn Bank that I could not use my Visa debit card online but only in physical terminals and ATMs.