Typing In Thai

JohnGotti

anyone know how to isolate the thai language files on one computer so that they can be moved to another?

i do not have the windows disk with me anymore and the thai files therefore cannot be installed on my laptop. my desktop however, does have them already installed.

any ideas?

anyone know how to isolate the thai language files on one computer so that they can be moved to another?

i do not have the windows disk with me anymore and the thai files therefore cannot be installed on my laptop. my desktop however, does have them already installed.

any ideas?

It should not be hard to get a windows disk of the same version in Thailand. Otherwise take it to your local computer repairer will only take a few minutes so would not cost much.

You do not need a disc, if it is not in Available languages on your laptop you can download it from Microsoft Office website both the 2003 and 2007 versions

1. In Microsoft Windows, click Start, point to Programs or All Programs, point to Microsoft Office, point to Microsoft Office Tools, and then click Microsoft Office 2003 Language Settings.
  2. Click the Enabled Languages tab.
  3. In the Available languages box, select the language you want to enable.If you do not see the language that you want, or if you see (limited support) next to a language in the Available languages box, you may need to install additional system support for the language. The available support depends on your operating system.
    For more information about system support for languages, click a link in the See Also section, which is visible when you are connected to the Internet.
  4. Click Add.

If any Microsoft Office programs are running, the Language Settings tool notifies you and automatically closes the programs. The features for the language you enabled appear the next time you start an Office program.

Edit: Go to Microsoft Office Download website and install Thai if it is not there

Edited by ignis