Bars In Manila

Rsee

Hi All,

I will be in Manila for a few days later this month.

What are currently the most popular bars/discos that cater to the local middle-class single females?

I'm not looking for bars that offer PROS.

Cheers!

What are currently the most popular bars/discos that cater to the local middle-class single females?

They're all "pros" in Asia...any unaccompanied woman (or a same-sex flock) "hanging out" at a bar/disco on a weeknite is almost certainly on the game. The good girls go home (often to mom & dads) to bed as they have jobs to go to in the morning.

You might try the Hard Rock in Glorietta Mall or any of the upmarket bars/restos there or in the adjacent Green Hills Mall. Also Havana Bar in Ermita might be good. Must be some places up in Quezon City too but I don't know that area.

Edited by MeetJohnDoe

Hi All,

Cheers!

If you are just out looking for some good, clean fun with some eye candy on the side, you can catch Manila's trendy set over at The Fort in Bonifacio Global City-- check out Embassy Superclub and Embassy Cuisine-- clubbing usually gets crazy on the weekends in the side of town. :)

thanks for feeback guys.

seems like it is still the usual bars to find the "upper class" crowd... Greenbelt, The Fort.

Any ideas for middle class places that arent full of ho's? Beer gardens?

They're all "pros" in Asia...any unaccompanied woman (or a same-sex flock) "hanging out" at a bar/disco on a weeknite is almost certainly on the game. The good girls go home (often to mom & dads) to bed as they have jobs to go to in the morning.

You might try the Hard Rock in Glorietta Mall or any of the upmarket bars/restos there or in the adjacent Green Hills Mall. Also Havana Bar in Ermita might be good. Must be some places up in Quezon City too but I don't know that area.

Try Makati area. I recommend the Hard Rock or Shanghai La Hotel restaurant, there are some other nice places in a circle near the Hard Rock. Good luck

thanks for feedback all!

I just came back from my weekend in Manila.

Went to Embassy at the Fort one night....full of posers and wannabeez. Chicks were average looking at best.

Greenbelt was quiet. best looking girls there were the waitresses at Havana bar. beware that their are plenty of pros disguised and intermixed with local flora there.

Went to a place called "Ortigas" one night....a decent place outside the tourist/pro traps, with more middle-class types.

As usual, seems like the best place to meet decent birds is just walking around the streets/malls.

Edited by Rsee