Bad Expat

Ryan

i don't have a Porsche, but i do have an red beautiful Alfa, if any of you people cat even put his claw on my car, the cat will be my supper, im having cat stews.  :o

I luuurrve Alfa's , which model Chingy ?

got a cherry red Alfa Romeo 156, bought it almost a year ago, i sold the older 147 lift back

Edited by chingy_

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't have a Porsche, but i do have an red beautiful Alfa, if any of you people cat even put his claw on my car, the cat will be my supper, im having cat stews.  :D

got a cherry red Alfa Romeo 156, bought it almost a year ago, i sold the older 147 lift back

rust buckets :o

Cat owners should be more responsible regarding their pets and keep them on their own property or dont have them at all. I would of been pissed if a cat was sleeping on my car as they scratch the paintwork and they stink.

Sorry Tornado but in UK at least you cannot be held responsible for the actions of your cat as they are considered vermin (uncontollable by law) .... unlike dogs of which you are responsible!!

I have a cat, and a Porsche turbo, some times my cat gets in the garage and sleeps in it, also goes to sleep on the whale tail, but i would never kill or harm him, or any other animal, i do get a bit anoid, so have put a cover on the car.

You are so kind to animals, so can my pet water buffalo come and sleep on your Porsche's tail fin?

always has an answer :D

He's more interested in letting you know he has a

Porche Turbo than the cat. :o

good ain't it,

Personally I would confront the prick.Most people do not like confrontation...especially Italians.(Worlds thinest book..Italian War Heroes!)

To think those wimps ruled most of the then known world for hundreds of years shaping our western civilization and were refining the ars retorica and building an empire when your ancestors were painting their faces and shitting in holes on the ground...

Dude, you say "Hero" (Latin "heros", Italian "eroe", earlier English "heroe") 'cause they shoved it (and many other words, ideas, values and pinciples) into your language and your very culture.

And to get back on topic, the cat was lucky it wasn't his Ferrari... :o

Never, in all my days, have I heard of a Cat (apart from Tigers) damaging cars in any way.

Someone mentioned slashing tires! A good way without getting caught is by simply placing a bottle under his wheel and letting him do the damage himself.

Well it worked on a milkman's milkfloat. He had stolen my smelly, but prized, converse from my doorstep when I was a wee-un. Porsches admittedly have thicker tyres, but you never know.

Coming to think of it, maybe someone should put a Tiger on his Porsche!

B

I like the 'ice pick' in the tyres that somebody suggested. Quick and effective. But not the 'first' set of tyres.... it is more fun doing the second lot of 'brand new' ones. And they are not cheap!  :o

Oh... while you are at it... some super-glue in the door and boot locks.  :D

And... another nice one... is to super-glue razor blades near the bonnet catch... two each side... You know what it's like when you run your fingers under the bonnet edge, feeling for the catch.  You can also do it with fish hooks. :D

Wire the car to the street lamp. (but ground it first with a piece of chain)

A bit of psychiatric help might be your way to go.

i don't have a Porsche, but i do have an red beautiful Alfa, if any of you people cat even put his claw on my car, the cat will be my supper, im having cat stews.  :D

rust buckets :o

Not for the last 10 years.

It's called Galvanised steel old bean....

this subjet sounds like a **** to me... too many unneeded details :Emporium owner - bitch, appt owner, Porshe car, hitting cat with belt while still on the car's bonnet... Thai/Chinese business partner wants to go trash Italian , who's at the end of the list....

man, get real - what did really happen ? pls, tell us - was it your cat ? did you actually try to reason Italian guy , but smth happened ? and what about that owner woman ? What model of P'car ?

Cats, like all sentient beings, are [potential] Buddhas-to-be.

Walk away from your anger. No action (revenge) is necessary on your part.

The perpetrator will get his in the end. It is the LAW. :o

If you find this impossible to do, then "go for it" and seek redemption later. :D

-Greg (former SPCA worker)

Edited by NaiGreg

Another example of the weird way that people " worship " their

cars here ! I have had luxury cars - they mean nothing compared

to a living creature who has just as much right to live as we do..

Never mind they may all the money in the world ....but reality

he and his rich companion are DIRT POOR !

I like the 'ice pick' in the tyres that somebody suggested. Quick and effective. But not the 'first' set of tyres.... it is more fun doing the second lot of 'brand new' ones. And they are not cheap!  :o

Oh... while you are at it... some super-glue in the door and boot locks.  :D

And... another nice one... is to super-glue razor blades near the bonnet catch... two each side... You know what it's like when you run your fingers under the bonnet edge, feeling for the catch.  You can also do it with fish hooks. :D

Wire the car to the street lamp. (but ground it first with a piece of chain)

A bit of psychiatric help might be your way to go.

Oh, sorry dr ..... I thought they were giving prizes! :D

Perhaps a more helpful suggestion would be, to help the guy with the Porche.... Wrap the whole of his car in razor wire so cats can't sit on it. :D

You'd romp in the Crazies Award. Modify your imbecilic posts.

i personally had a problem with neighbours cats coming into my place and shitting, there was 3 of them and it took about a month for my rotties to catch and kill them, my neighbours do not have anymore cats, these i believe were justified kills, they were in my house shitting in it, if i saw a cat on my car and could catch it i would throw it to my dogs.................

55555555555 :D

I can just imagine this..... :D

A bit like this scene from Animal Matrix 4.....

Matrix4.jpg

:o

I have a cat, and a Porsche turbo, some times my cat gets in the garage and sleeps in it, also goes to sleep on the whale tail, but i would never kill or harm him, or any other animal, i do get a bit anoid, so have put a cover on the car.

You are so kind to animals, so can my pet water buffalo come and sleep on your Porsche's tail fin?

always has an answer :o

A crap one at that

A crap one at that

Hello Lampshade, is that the best you can do?

I would have done if it slept on my Skoda.  :D

Simbo! I'm not very versed in cars models - can you educate me, Skoda is more expensive than Porshe?

I'd like to hear more ideas of reactions from cars/ cats owners towards owner/ cat/ Italian - especially according to car's model . say - if it is Lexus or Benz or BMW - would the cat's fate differ? and then another suggestion for possible developmnet of this thread: the cat's species. some cats might be more expensive than latest models of fansy cars !

and yeah - we forgot the twists of scenarios related to Hi-So woman - such a shame ! :o

Skoda is what you buy when you can't afford a Porsche,or Jaguar,or Toyota,or Bicycle come to think of it.

Wow, a thread almost entirely taken over by trolls!! At least Pudgi is keeping in his usual form, blaming the victim (the cat owner) for the violence of someone else. Although it seems a bit odd that he knows so many different ways to DO things to people (is it their fault when the rigged toilet hurls back at them? after all, one should ALWAYS check for this kind of thing among friends, I suppose). Btw, Pudgi, in this particular incarnation are you married (again/already) or just have a girlfriend? What's the news?

:o

"Steven"

this subjet sounds like a **** to me... too many unneeded details :Emporium owner - bitch, appt owner, Porshe car, hitting cat with belt while still on the car's bonnet... Thai/Chinese business partner wants to go trash Italian , who's at the end of the list....

man, get real - what did really happen ? pls, tell us - was it your cat ? did you actually try to reason Italian guy , but smth happened ? and what about that owner woman ? What model of P'car ?

what else do u need to know pm if it bothers you that much

A crap one at that

Hello Lampshade, is that the best you can do?

Good day dear doctor.............unfortunately yes.......my wit sharpens as the day wears on :D

what else do u need to know? pm if it bothers you that much

the end of the list is me, one pissed off individual, its not even my cat, but i dont tollerate people treating animals that way, i mentioned this to some of my Friends who could not care less about the cat but dont like too see crazy farangs pissing off thai people. Yes and i do have to mention this lady is conected to Emporium and Siam paragon becuse i need to stress the fact that high society isnt allways smiles and charms. Im not going to reson with the Italian, i figure he will get it eventually some way or another, his maid claims he is a druggie and wets his bed (thats pretty funny) although if i do see him outside i will punch his face in. its a 1980 Porsche cabrio red with black interior by the way, you might want to know this isnt the only cat he has tried to kill this is just the only successfull case.

i hope this is enough enformation/ explanation for you Oleg_Rus.

Edited by Ryan

A pound of sugar in the fuel tank will do wonders for the cat owner's peace of mind (just don't get caught doing it).

Yep! that will work! Or better if you can get to the engine, a can of Grinding Paste in the oil.... then listen to the way that motor runs after a few kilometers. If they really piss you off big time... a length of wire from the HT lead to the petrol tank and a spark plug on the end... Not funny when sparks go off in your petrol tank. :D:o

Tried this before, Ravisher ? When you where a teenager back home? :D