Have A Look At This, For Those Who Use U Tube

doppa

if you have the time or inclination, go to you tube type 'young patrick junior at golf' and just enjoy a little lad, who loves to whack golf balls, prem have kindly given him a 1005 scholarship for his golf, with the promise if life gets better, there will be funding for his general studies, if you havn't already guessed its my little 4 yr old boy, a very proud dad, tried to put it up here but i think the files to big.

if you have the time or inclination, go to you tube type 'young patrick junior at golf' and just enjoy a little lad, who loves to whack golf balls, prem have kindly given him a 1005 scholarship for his golf, with the promise if life gets better, there will be funding for his general studies, if you havn't already guessed its my little 4 yr old boy, a very proud dad, tried to put it up here but i think the files to big.

Well done. Does your Son go to Prem School, is the Scholorship one thousand and five bht? and you say that Prem promises to give him an education "if life gets better", what does this mean exactly. Also, sorry to be so direct but are you not in a financial position to send your Son to Prem School or the golf academy?

Well done. Does your Son go to Prem School, is the Scholorship one thousand and five bht? and you say that Prem promises to give him an education "if life gets better", what does this mean exactly. Also, sorry to be so direct but are you not in a financial position to send your Son to Prem School or the golf academy?

my son starts school in august, when the new term starts, i dont understand what you mean,is the scholarship one thousand and five bht, let me clarify if i can, it means that the golf pro, at the acdemy, will coach my son all through his school life for free.

i fortunately am in a position to send my son to prem, but having discussed this subject with the necessary people at the prem, everyone agrees that he's been blessed with a gift.

except for my son, who only cares about what 4 yr olds care about.

however, if this talent is nutured correctly, and his game develops to a degree, the school will assist financially, in his general studies

so three parties get something out of the deal, my son gets a great education, as a parent i get financial assistance, the shool takes the credit for producing a possible golf tour player, which results in more parents sending their kids to the golf acedmy, or even the school

however it's all ifs and butts,and who knows what the future may bring, but whatever happens my boy will go to one of the finest school in thailand.

my son starts school in august, when the new term starts, i dont understand what you mean,is the scholarship one thousand and five bht, let me clarify if i can, it means that the golf pro, at the acdemy, will coach my son all through his school life for free.

i fortunately am in a position to send my son to prem, but having discussed this subject with the necessary people at the prem, everyone agrees that he's been blessed with a gift.

however, if this talent is nutured correctly, and his game develops to a degree, the school will assist financially, in his general studies

so three parties get something out of the deal, my son gets a great education, as a parent i get financial assistance, the shool takes the credit for producing a possible golf tour player, which results in more parents sending their kids to the golf acedmy, or even the school

however it's all ifs and butts,and who knows what the future may bring, but whatever happens my boy will go to one of the finest school in thailand.

You say Prem have given him a 1005 scolarship, I was just wondering what this means.

You say Prem have given him a 1005 scolarship, I was just wondering what this means.

sorry my error, didnt press the command key, it was meant to be 100%

For you Doppa........

Sorry mate, I removed the You Tube clip which I imbedded because some of the links give too much away, ie. your face and that of young Patrick. Nice swing and better than most of my golfing buddies.

Edited by Blinky Bill

awesome!

P.S. have you done any paintings of your son playing golf? (sorry, couldn't resist)

ha ha, not yet, just waiting for when he's won his first open, then i'll relese a limited editon of ' digitised artificial pre programmed computerised prints , that anyone can do, with half a brain' series from when he was aged 2.

thinking about placing a bet of 20 quid over a period of 5 yrs to win the open, what;d ye reckon the odds would be, didnt jason buttons dad do something like that.

• 5 weeks later...
Congratulations, you must be very proud!

How did your son get the attention of the people at Prems Golf academy before starting school there?

When did you start teaching him golf?

well he started as the video suggests, in his nappies, and with regards prem, i saw a poster in phuket whilst playing golf telling me they had a academy, so i sent the pro the video[ before it was on u tube] and we met up and that was the beginning, the pro wants him there, so he starts in august.

really were still just trying to give him the basics and let him hit a ball as hard as he can, trying to keep it fun, whilst learning, he's still a bit to young,and really doesnt realise, he may have been blessed with a gift, but he understands what i tell him, so we'll just see what happens, who knows.