Splat ! ....another Wet Job In Pattaya

They say it just takes one second of impulsiveness to be a jumper. Certainly this guy has some explaining to do to his in-laws when he gets back from vacation.

Russian Tourist jumps from her hotel balcony in front of her husband.

Police Lieutenant Colonel Natasit, the Deputy Chief of Pattaya Police along with other senior officers were called to the Grand Jomtien Palace on Jomtien Beach to investigate the apparent suicide of a Russian Tourist. The dead woman was Miss Natalia Sovdak aged 31 from Russia. Her husband Mr. Marnt Vlaspiliv aged 34 was at the scene and was questioned by officers through an appointed interpreter. He claims that he was inside his room, number 1203 on 12th Floor and told his wife that he was bored and wanted to go out to a bar. His wife told him that if he went out alone, she would kill herself. The husband did not believe her threat and proceeded to leave the room. At this point, he heard a scream and realized his wife had jumped 8 floors on to the 4th floor swimming pool area. We were not told if the Police believe the story or not but we understand that an investigation is currently underway as Police determine if this was indeed a suicide or she was pushed. We will keep you informed if we receive any updates on this story.

Happened a couple of weeks ago (at least)

(ah, well thats alright then.)

Russian Grandmother. "Why is my daughter...so....flat"

Husband "She fall from vindow, because I vant to drink. But its okay, happened a couple of weeks ago"

Russian Grandmother "If a couple of weeks ago. Its okay- Who is dat"

Husband "My new Pattaya Bride"

Thaigirl "He my big honey, I love him long time. He buy me new telephone. I want go with him. He not same same Thai man. Not Jai Dam. I am tilak, I can do show with dog. Look he buy me gold."

WHERE'S MY BOOK CONTRACT ??????