Looking For Information...

DeepSea

Hi all...

I had a provisional arrangement to rent a motorcycle from Pop Superbikes in Bangkok but this has fallen through. Having scoured bangkok for another option without success, I have been forced to look further afield.

I know that bike rental is available in Pattaya and Phuket, but to be honest, I'd rather stay away from renting in those areas. I have never visited Hua Hin, but have heard that it is a nice area and that there are bike shops in the vicinity.

I am looking for a large comfortable bike, something similar to a CBR1100, for two weeks in July. I will be visiting Rayong and Isaan during that time. I am a sensible rider, mid 40's, not a young buck looking for a crotch rocket to rip up and down beach roads.

So... if anybody out there knows of a reputable bike shop, with reliable, larger machines for rent, I would very much appreciate some information, a name and location if possible.

Cheers.

Hi all...

I had a provisional arrangement to rent a motorcycle from Pop Superbikes in Bangkok but this has fallen through. Having scoured bangkok for another option without success, I have been forced to look further afield.

I know that bike rental is available in Pattaya and Phuket, but to be honest, I'd rather stay away from renting in those areas. I have never visited Hua Hin, but have heard that it is a nice area and that there are bike shops in the vicinity.

I am looking for a large comfortable bike, something similar to a CBR1100, for two weeks in July. I will be visiting Rayong and Isaan during that time. I am a sensible rider, mid 40's, not a young buck looking for a crotch rocket to rip up and down beach roads.

So... if anybody out there knows of a reputable bike shop, with reliable, larger machines for rent, I would very much appreciate some information, a name and location if possible.

Cheers.

There are 2-3 motorbike rental places in Hua Hin one of which is Petch Kasem road (the main road) and another near the beach. whether they are reputable or not I don't know but they have a range of bike from 400cc upwards which start at 800bht (CB400 super four) for a single day - probably be cheaper for 2 weeks. Haven't seen any big sports tourers though

Hi all...

Cheers.

There are 2-3 motorbike rental places in Hua Hin one of which is Petch Kasem road (the main road) and another near the beach. whether they are reputable or not I don't know but they have a range of bike from 400cc upwards which start at 800bht (CB400 super four) for a single day - probably be cheaper for 2 weeks. Haven't seen any big sports tourers though

Thanks ritchie, much appreciated.

If you know where these places are, any chance you could zoom into them on google earth, place your cursor over them and post the lat/long readings at the bottom of the page. Would appreciate it if you have the time. Thanks again.

Hi all...

Cheers.

I've just cut and pasted these details from an advert.

I've spoken to this bloke once about a bike, but by the time I got there it was sold. Anyway, he has a bike shop with bikes for sale. If he doesn't rent, then perhaps he could point you in the direction of somebody who does.

Category:

Motorcycles

Area:

City:

Hua Hin

Contact Name:

Neil Montford

Telephone: