Dynasat Installation & Problems?

tomwct

I purchased a Dynasat Package 6 years ago!!! I have a 6 Foot Dish with two (2) receiverd Dynasat IRD-7100!!! I moved to a new house in Korat and decided not to reinstall since we have cable, but I am moving again and want to know if anyone is successfully receiving Dream TV from the Phillipines without any problems!!! I have heard that they are now scrambling hourly or very frequently!!!

Thanks

I purchased a Dynasat Package 6 years ago!!! I have a 6 Foot Dish with two (2) receiverd Dynasat IRD-7100!!! I moved to a new house in Korat and decided not to reinstall since we have cable, but I am moving again and want to know if anyone is successfully receiving Dream TV from the Phillipines without any problems!!! I have heard that they are now scrambling hourly or very frequently!!!

Thanks

The Dream TV network have changed their encryption to stop people from stealing it, but you can alway get your 7100 upgraded with the new channel list there are some video howto here so you can do it yourself, and watch many other satellites. The Skywave network on AsiaSat 4 from Hong Kong has been free for over a year now (no codes or anything funny - just free) so you watch that just fine.

Good luck