Sexually Aroused Kitten

whilst cleaning my kittens ears several days ago i noticed he became sexually aroused, at that point i threw it on the floor and got my wife to finish off the job, since then whenever he comes near me it seems to pop out and its almost as if a knowing grin appears on his face, i must note this does not happen with other members of the household, only me.

its to the point now where i feel very uncomortable when he is next to me, what shall i do? give it a flick? or perhaps take him up on his offer?

any suggestions other than fellating him would be very much appreciated.

whilst cleaning my kittens ears several days ago i noticed he became sexually aroused, at that point i threw it on the floor and got my wife to finish off the job, since then whenever he comes near me it seems to pop out and its almost as if a knowing grin appears on his face, i must note this does not happen with other members of the household, only me.

its to the point now where i feel very uncomortable when he is next to me, what shall i do? give it a flick? or perhaps take him up on his offer?

mate you are one sick puppy for even thinking like that that i have never heard of that before .

Obviously, you are a pussy attractant.

Does it happen with hooman pussy?

You must smell of catnip! :) When the mother cat was pregnant, were you singing this:

"What's New Pussycat"

What's new pussycat? Woah, Woah

Pussycat, Pussycat

I've got flowers

And lots of hours

To spend with you.

So go and powder your cute little pussycat nose!

Pussycat, Pussycat

I love you

Yes, I do!

You and your pussycat nose!

Pussycat, Pussycat

You're so thrilling

And I'm so willing

To care for you.

So go and make up your cute little pussycat face!

Pussycat, Pussycat

I love you

Yes, I do!

You and your pussycat face!

Pussycat, Pussycat

You're delicious

And if my wishes

Can all come true

I'll soon be kissing your sweet little pussycat lips!

Pussycat, Pussycat

I love you

Yes, I do!

You and your pussycat lips!

You and your pussycat eyes!

You and your pussycat nose!

:D

He is either excited by the attention you are giving him or showing submission to you. There is a young lady dog that saw me for the first time in a few weeks yesterday and was so excited that she urinated all the way from her house to the gate where I was standing. I should try and get video of her and her 'uncle' an unrelated dog who is completely loopy when greeting visitors - and yes he shows his penis frequently.