Where Can I Get A Good Massage In Samui

Hi,

Can anyone please recommend a good in Samui (preferably near Lamai) where I can get a decent oil massage where the masseuse actually knows what they are doing.

Thanks

The girls name is Phom, she has been working massage in Lamai for at least 6 years. For me the best I have ever had and I would always visit her. I havent been for a while but I know she is still there, the shop is on the way to Hu Thanon on the left hand side about 500 meters befor the turning for Hin Tai Hin Yai.sorry not sure of the name of the shop....she also sometimes may be working on the beach between Aloha and Golden Sand but try the shop first........dont be worried that the owner Nat is a guy, it is all above board and can assure you Phom is great at her job.....

Edited by PatinBKk

In your room, make sure you secure your vauables in the Hotel Safe before hand. Enjoy!! :):D

Thats another good reason I would recommend the above...apart from being a really good massage....no worries about theft or any 'extras' whatsoever........

Pukka massage is great.

On the ring road around Lamai, if coming from Chaweng direction, it's the next left after the middle road into Lamai, the one that leads to the 'outback bar', if you are coming the wrong way on the one way system. Big building standing on it's own, sign posted from the road.