Pattaya Thai Language School Recommendations?

Thaiboxer1

Hi Thaiboxer1

I am new to this forum, a friend emailed me this link as I might be of service to you.

My name is Dave and I run a language school in Pattaya, I believe this is the only farang run language school in Pattaya, we offer a quality range of courses from the beginner to the more advanced student. All of our teachers are experienced and degree qualified in there respective fields. All of our courses are on a 1to1 basis so that you receive the best quality tuition, courses can be taken at our fully air-conditioned premises or at the students home or hotel. Each student receives a individual curriculum designed for their specific needs so you learn what you want to learn.

A 20 hour course costs 6,500BHT (at our premises) and this can be taken at your will, we do not knock off hours for people who can not make a lesson, as we know that sometimes people get a little carried away while on holiday in Pattaya LOL.

Of course Thaboxer1 this is my school so I am going to recommend but you can take a look at this link at see some of the comments our previous students have left.

/edit

I am yet to receive a complaint and 90% of our students book repeat courses.

Like I said I am new to this forum and I am not sure on the rules of advertisement regarding this forum, but if the admin allows me to put a thread on this board I will offer the same discount and promotions that I do on other forums regarding Pattaya.

If you need any more info just let us know.

Regards

DD

:o

/Reply is allowed for now depending talks with George

/edit out board link url.

Edited by Darknight

• 9 months later...
Hi Thaiboxer1

I am new to this forum, a friend emailed me this link as I might be of service to you.

My name is Dave and I run a language school in Pattaya, I believe this is the only farang run language school in Pattaya, we offer a quality range of courses from the beginner to the more advanced student. All of our teachers are experienced and degree qualified in there respective fields. All of our courses are on a 1to1 basis so that you receive the best quality tuition, courses can be taken at our fully air-conditioned premises or at the students home or hotel. Each student receives a individual curriculum designed for their specific needs so you learn what you want to learn.

A 20 hour course costs 6,500BHT (at our premises) and this can be taken at your will, we do not knock off hours for people who can not make a lesson, as we know that sometimes people get a little carried away while on holiday in Pattaya LOL.

Of course Thaboxer1 this is my school so I am  going to recommend but you can take a look at this link at see some of the comments our previous students have left.

/edit

I am yet to receive a complaint and 90% of our students book repeat courses.

Like I said I am new to this forum and I am not sure on the rules of advertisement regarding this forum, but if the admin allows me to put a thread on this board I will offer the same discount and promotions that I do on other forums regarding Pattaya.

If you need any more info just let us know.

Regards

DD

:o

/Reply is allowed for now depending talks with George

/edit out board link url.

Been looking for a language school in Pattaya to teach me conversational Thai.

Any recommendations w/prices?

Hi Thaiboxer,

I am not familiar with what is available in Pattaya, but I can recommend Language Centre at Burapa University in Bang Saen. After only 25 hours of a one on one course with a Thai teacher I feel that I have progressed immensely.

I suggest you try leaving Pattaya for a few hours a day and test the “up-country” Bang Saen.

If you cannot travel – my teacher actually lives in Pattaya and I am sure that she would be happy to do a “private” lesson also.

PM if you need details