Official Thai Visa Meet Up

aussiechick

Everyone talks about the TV Parties in each main area and how great they are. When is the one in Pattaya? Would love to match names to faces (maybe) :P

Topic Update:

Official Thai Visa Meet Up

Saturday 11th July

Pattaya Beer Garden 7 Pm till 9 Pm

Blues Factory 9.30Pm - Late.

:D:):D:D:D:D:D:D

Please sign up in this thread.

To kick the party off, the first 5000 Baht worth of drinks will be on Thai Visa, twice! Once in Pattaya Beer Garden and again later on in the Blues factory.

As such, this event is partly meant as a thank you from Thai Visa towards their existing members, and as such, from this update on (Wed, 24/6/2009, 10 am) only members registered before this date and with 10 posts or more can sign up.

Everybody else is of course free to attend as well, but will not receive a name badge entitling them to the Thai Visa free booze!

Confirmed sign-ups:

Aussiechick +1

Raro +1

Humphrey Bear

KDF + SWRWS

Phil Connors +1

Pattaya_Girl

Meg_2003

Andy2463

PoolHustler

Everyone talks about the TV Parties in each main area and how great they are. When is the one in Pattaya? Would love to match names to faces (maybe) :D

Just let us know when and where and we come over :)

...don't forget the buffet...

Exalted leader puts them on in rotation, Chiang Mai, Bkk, Pattaya and Phuket. Then the Issan folk got one some how too. :)

I'm sure the event would happen a lot faster if a sponsor with deep pockets was found. I'm told there are a number of them in Pattaya, all we have to do is to get them in touch with admin in stead of their usual donor. :D

Maybe I can do one in the near future with a buffet etc.

:D

Great, let us know where and when, and i will iron my Dress ready for the event. :)

No need to be formal - the dress is not necessary!! :D

Now now Brit. :D

:D :D Oh dear!

Would love to attend another TV party. Sounds like fun if we could get enough members to attend!

Maybe I can do one in the near future with a buffet etc.

:)

OK - Dave go ahead and organise - I will be willing to help if needed!

if this is starting to get into shape give it a bit of planning horizon, say a month or so...looking forward to it!

The way these "informal" get together's/piss-ups work best is if the "initiator - usually the OP" makes a few "executive" decisions early on in the topic such as choosing the venue, date etc. or this can also be achieved in the form of a poll topic.

After the "decision", members just sign up in the thread with their intentions. :)

If anybody would like me to convert this topic to a poll, choose three or four venues, and a couple of dates.

Somebody mention Blues Factory / 10th/11th July? :D

The way these "informal" get together's/piss-ups work best is if the "initiator - usually the OP" makes a few "executive" decisions early on in the topic such as choosing the venue, date etc. or this can also be achieved in the form of a poll topic.

After the "decision", members just sign up in the thread with their intentions. :)

If anybody would like me to convert this topic to a poll, choose three or four venues, and a couple of dates.

Somebody mention Blues Factory / 10th/11th July? :D

three consecutive days might be a little long...not even KDF would survive that... :D

I would come from BKK for this one. Sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for someone to take control.

1. poll

2. approach a few establishments and see what freebies they will throw in , snacks, extended happy hour

3. Once its bedded down ask the Pattaya moderator (some new guy) if George will buy a few rounds

4. bobs your uncle :)

Just make a decision - people waffle back/forth with dates and venues. Trust me on this will give you headaches unless you take control over things.....

11th would fit well with me....does not interfere with my Friday-night drinking...

Date: Saturday 11 July

Place: ? (davethailand - where are you)

Time: 7:30p.m.

If people are defiantly up for it I could organize something but bear in mind that the bar doesn't actually really open until 930pm.

:)

For those that don't catch on quickly = we're talking about the Blues Factory - Soi Lucky Star.

Will drinks be discounted for TV posters? :D:D:D

Maybe a few snacks on the house as well? :)

Seriously, if you guys and gals want to make a do out of this, lets nail the details ASAP, and I will amend the topic accordingly to get a sign-up list going.