To Tell Or Not To Tell?

thirdeyedmt

to cut it short, a friend of mine suspected his girlfriend of being unfaithfull in december last year and the relaionship has been on and off untill it ended finally yesterday..during the last several months she has been having a relationship with another guy who knows nothing of her previous work history, he thinks she is an aspiring model and has even posted her pics all over his website promoting his company.

as the OTHER guy is a thaivisa forum member who does nothing but post about how straight his new Girlfriend is.....im curious as to wether or not other forum members think i should publicly denounce her Here on thaivisa and break this guys heart the same as she broke my friends..

my friend is better off shot of her and i personally would like to see it back once again swinging around poles on sukhumvit

shall i.........let sleeping dogs lie?.............or...............let__________cry into his beer the same as my friend is crying into his?

to cut it short, a friend of mine suspected his girlfriend of being unfaithfull in december last year and the relaionship has been on and off untill it ended finally yesterday..during the last several months she has been having a relationship with another guy who knows nothing of her previous work history, he thinks she is an aspiring model and has even posted her pics all over his website promoting his company.

as the OTHER guy is a thaivisa forum member who does nothing but post about how straight his new Girlfriend is.....im curious as to wether or not other forum members think i should publicly denounce her Here on thaivisa and break this guys heart the same as she broke my friends..

my friend is better off shot of her and i personally would like to see it back once again swinging around poles on sukhumvit

shall i.........let sleeping dogs lie?.............or...............let__________cry into his beer the same as my friend is crying into his?

Well you could always mention to him through one of his old posts

Personal privacy issues, surely you can see if the shoe were on the other foot you wouldn't want your name and details plastered all over a public forum?

Do not post personal details of either the girl or the Thai Visa member:

19) Not to post other members' personal details, photos or web site details. Doing so will result in an instant ban.

If you really feel the member must know then send him a PM.

//CLOSED//