Looking For A House To Rent In The Chonburi/pattaya/jomtien Area

bkkc1976

I post this new,because i was told that if i extend my motorbike ride to 45 mins i could buy a whole street(thx zorro1)!

So this my post with the extended motorbike ride:

After 2 years i finally want to leave bangkok and i am looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom house in the chonburi/pattaya/jomtien area(jomtien prefered!,but no must!) for me,my wife,our 3 year old baby girl and my 8 year old dog!!

1 year contract!

House has to have:

-BIG GARDEN!!!!!!

-not more than 45 MIN ride with motorcycle to the water

-2 or 3 bedrooms

-cable or satellite

-internet would be nice

and should cost around 10000 baht + - 3000 baht

if you have or know something like this pls send me a message or just post it here.

thank you

Edited by bkkc1976

I post this new,because i was told that if i extend my motorbike ride to 45 mins i could buy a whole street(thx zorro1)!

After 2 years i finally want to leave bangkok and i am looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom house in the chonburi/pattaya/jomtien area(jomtien prefered!,but no must!) for me,my wife,our 3 year old baby girl and my 8 year old dog!!

1 year contract!

House has to have:

-BIG GARDEN!!!!!!

-2 or 3 bedrooms

-cable or satellite

-internet would be nice

if you have or know something like this pls send me a message or just post it here.

thank you

Nothing in classifieds interest you???

1 year contract!

House has to have:

-BIG GARDEN!!!!!!

-2 or 3 bedrooms

-cable or satellite

-internet would be nice

thank you

for all of the above requirement it is probably NOT possible in Pattaya/Jomtien area... we had the same requirement several years back and ended paying 34K/month :-(.

If you eliminate the Big garden.. you may be able to get a two story townhouse/shop house in the darkside (East of Sukhumvit). As for cable, satellite and internet, most likely you will have to hook it up yourself and pay for it yourself. Good luck.