Anybody Know A Descent Reliable Thailand Based Flight Agent.

finchy

I need to book my wife a one way ticket back the u.k the best price i can get online from the u.k is £497 direct with B.A.

Anybody know of a flight agent i can phone and book through in Thailand. There was one just off of walking street in pattaya a few years ago that was very good but i have lost their details.

Thanks in advance

Liam

I need to book my wife a one way ticket back the u.k the best price i can get online from the u.k is £497 direct with B.A.

Anybody know of a flight agent i can phone and book through in Thailand. There was one just off of walking street in pattaya a few years ago that was very good but i have lost their details.

Thanks in advance

Liam

Try orbitz....sorry, but it is online and cheap as a rule. I get a few hits from BKK to London i the $550 US range, one for $454.

http://www.orbitz.com/App/ViewFlightSearch...ge=interstitial

1 way is usually bad value but airasia would be worth looking at if you are happy to route via KL as their pricing structure is based on individual sectors i looked up 1 month today ie july 23 and got econ £205.2 and their bit classier class £382.32. have to put travel to kl on top of course.

can also try asia travel, they have jet bkk to london 1 way at £280 about.

it's certainly not an airline to rave about, but KUWAIT AIR is flying to London and has BY FAR the cheapest one-way fares.

can be booked on their website at www.kuwait-airways.com

if you really need a CHEAP fare, u won't find anything better.

though, the connection BKK - KWI - LON will probably only be available 3-4 times a week, not daily.

oh, and they search your hand-luggage before boarding in bangkok (probably for alcohol or something like that, so be aware).

or try www.airberlin.com though I am not sure what they have on offer when it comes to connecting flights from Berlin or Duesseldorf to London. But I guess it's at least worth a look at their website. they often have pretty cheap one-ways.

EDIT:

okay, I couldn't resist and checked it by myself for a day in July :D

here you go ! from kuwaitair website:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Departing Bangkok to London Heathrow

(all times are local)

Departs Arrives Stops Flight

09 Jul 09

09 Jul 09 BKK

03:00

KWI

09:30

09 Jul 09

09 Jul 09 KWI

06:15

LHR

14:00

KU412

KU101

Passengers Price Tax, fees + charges Full Price

1 Adult THB 13,650 THB 2,470 THB 16,120

Total Price: THB 16,120

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16120 THB, according to Oanda, thats 288 Pounds. doesn't get any cheaper doesn't it ? :)

Edited by siam2007