Anyone Know Of A Hut/bungalow Type Hotel?

samjjohn

We looking for a bungalow/beach hut type place close to the beach on both Krabi and Phi Phi for a few days, any recommendations?

Thanks

Sam

For Koh Phi Phi The Paradise Long Beach Resort offers some nice bungalows on a really great beach. It's outside of the commotion of Tonsai, be sure to stay outside Tonsai.

Krabi is a rather large place, Ao Nang you will not find beach bungalows, but I stay at J.Hotel, get a room with a view, it's only 500 in low season and smack dab in the middle of Ao Nang. From there you can go over to Railei where there is another Tonsai Bay, lots of bungalows there to be had. Google Railei Beach and Tonsai and you should be able to come up with something.

Have fun, happy travels, HB

• 4 weeks later...

Krabi is a rather large place, Ao Nang you will not find beach bungalows, but I stay at J.Hotel, get a room with a view, it's only 500 in low season and smack dab in the middle of Ao Nang. From there you can go over to Railei where there is another Tonsai Bay, lots of bungalows there to be had. Google Railei Beach and Tonsai and you should be able to come up with something.

Huggy,

is the J.Hotel the one next to Ao Nang Palace, in that little sub soi?

you want to checkout .j2bresort 1 off the few places you can actually stay right on the beach believe me this is a proper little secret secluded beach by nopparate thara pier all trips onwards can be booked at resort check them out on hosteltraveller for pics no need to book in advance. i nver thought i would find a place like this amounst the mass tourism off ao nang .

Huggy,

That's the one!

Thats a great place...not many people know about that beach resort i would imagine.

You really feel like you're on a deserted island.

Recommended!!!!!

Have they hooked into Krabi electricity yet or are they still running their own generator only at nighttime?

When you are from overseas, o.k. cold showers because it's so hot here, when you live here and are accustomed, you need a little hot water...........

Huggy,

That's the one!

:)

Thats a great place...not many people know about that beach resort i would imagine.

Recommended!!!!!

Have they hooked into Krabi electricity yet or are they still running their own generator only at nighttime?

When you are from overseas, o.k. cold showers because it's so hot here, when you live here and are accustomed, you need a little hot water...........

no they still run generator at night i think this just adds to the desert island like feel off the place ,loved it..

Recommended!!!!!

no they still run generator at night i think this just adds to the desert island like feel off the place ,loved it..

"desert island like feel"

So........lots of sand and no water? (Hey Nattymatt! Did you catch that one?)

Oh, deserted Island feel, gotcha, you and a young Brooke Shields swimming around in your birthday suits.

what a numpty i am.

Your words not mine, also that's a Mike Tysonish made up word, yes? Is that a cross between numbscull and dummy?

Back on topic, thanks for the note on the electric. I'll stick with J hotel, view, a nice room, all amenities at 500thb.

Have you been down there Huggy?

If not, you should put it on your list of places to go.

Even if you don't stay there....go spend an afternoon,Its loverly!!!

Plus some or all of the land has been sold to a large Hotel, so go b4 its too late.

Have you been down there Huggy?

If not, you should put it on your list of places to go.

Even if you don't stay there....go spend an afternoon,Its loverly!!!

Plus some or all of the land has been sold to a large Hotel, so go b4 its too late.

Will do.

I have to spend a week down there in August so will drop in for a sunset cocktail.

Thanks for the tip NM.

Krabi, Aonang; Tip Anda and cashew nut are quite cheap,but quite far from the beach (1Km). Mostly expensive hotel and resort are located on the beach.

Krabi,Ao Nam Mao; Dawn of happiness bungalow is the very close to the beach surrouned by beautiful garden you can hear the sound of the sea when you wake up in the morning. Only 10 minutes drive from Ao Nang.

Phi Phi: Phi Phi Don Chukit, Phi Phi Casita , Phi Phi View point(Very beautiful location) and Andaman Beach Resort, Phi phi Island Villa.

More information www.krabitripandhotel.com .You will find more information about Krabi accomodation and things to do.