Pattaya Bay Resort

bomber

Good choice, stayed there for a fortnight when they opened, but have since switched to Diana-Oasis (diana-oasis.com) and have not regretted it. Their location is better, with lots of action and Taxi routes in front of their gates, also they have beautiful gardens and great longtime staff. Their Lady Manager is a pearl. Have a great time in Pattaya! JL.

If you do a Google search for "Pattaya Bay Resort reviews" you'll find heaps of information from other tourists who have stayed there.

The main complaint seems to the the thin walls around each room. Apparently noise from the adjoining rooms as well as the passageways is a problem.

I actually use Pattaya Bay Resort for clients and friends. Never had a complaint yet. From service to food and it is in a handy location. Shuttle will take you to Soi Buakoew or 2nd Road - both of which are walking distance anyway.

Good choice, stayed there for a fortnight when they opened, but have since switched to Diana-Oasis (diana-oasis.com) and have not regretted it. Their location is better, with lots of action and Taxi routes in front of their gates, also they have beautiful gardens and great longtime staff. Their Lady Manager is a pearl. Have a great time in Pattaya! JL.

the rooms at the oasis look nice,but there are no photos of the standard rooms,and no breakfast and cleaning every 3rd day,the place has been there years and used to be very cheap but now more to pay for this work.I think the PBR looks better value.

Pattaya Bay Resort is also the number 1 stay for ladyboy connoiseurs.

They (we) rave about the place and the service and are generally quite discriminating in their choice of hotel.

You can take that as a + or a -.

Maybe THAT'S why these walls seem so thin with all your LB's 'guests' and their booming deep voices and screeching laughter?

Keep it quiet in there please?

Yours,

Room 208

the rooms at the oasis look nice,but there are no photos of the standard rooms,and no breakfast and cleaning every 3rd day,the place has been there years and used to be very cheap but now more to pay for this work.I think the PBR looks better value.

Sorry Bomber....Diana-Oasis includes a complete choice of Thai or Farang breakfasts, I had it every morning & they show pictures of their few regular rooms, too.

JL>

I think the PBR looks better value.

Are you allowed to stay there if you are not interested in men dressed up as women? :)

Most of my Irish friends only stay at the PBR. The Irish are famous for drinking and wild women and not lady boys.