Computer Service Centers In Pattaya

ThaiLife

Hope this is ok, Ive also posted this in the computer section, but though I may also get some answers here,

My friend is looking at buying a new laptop computer, and is trying to find out which Brands of Computers

actually have a Service Centre situated in the Pattaya area... do you know of any ...?

Thanks

TL

Hope this is ok, Ive also posted this in the computer section, but though I may also get some answers here,

My friend is looking at buying a new laptop computer, and is trying to find out which Brands of Computers

actually have a Service Centre situated in the Pattaya area... do you know of any ...?

Thanks

TL

I know Accer has office in Chonburi. I think it's the nearest one.

Even Acer's are actually sent to Bangkok for repair, rather than Chonburi.

To be honest most Laptops dont go wrong often within warranty, more important is a reliable shop for fixing software issues (especially for beginners) Once out of warranty most repairs can be easily and cheaply effected. Acer is a good choice, I believe for value etc, although they actually work out cheaper now in the UK.

I buy for friends on average 8 laptops a year with no hardware issues to date. :)

i

Thanks

TL

I know Accer has office in Chonburi. I think it's the nearest one.

Edited by Pdavies99

Thanks

TL

Hi,

Try WATTANA computer shop on Pattaya Klang across from Foodland. They sell and service many brands including Acer, Sony, HP.

Greg

Thanks

TL

Hi,

Try WATTANA computer shop on Pattaya Klang across from Foodland. They sell and service many brands including Acer, Sony, HP.

Greg

agreed, i bought a Compaq laptop there last week, got small discount and a bag on top of the regular discounted price

they installed my original XP pro and lots of other useful (if pirated) software

they were very professional, it was ready next day after 2pm

they have been there over 20 years i think and are likely to be there 20 more as it must all be paid for by now

for me thats the crunch factor in buying:

when it all goes wrong, is the guy that sold it you still going to be there?

and

if they are still there, are they going to be any help after they have had your money?

Wattana always have been......

I agree with the others. I have used Wattana many times, I use to take my PC in one day, and it was fixed the next morning.

i agree very helpfull,when my samsung computer screen went wrong ,advised me to take it to samsung next to Pattaya hospital as they would fix it free(you cant beat free) by the way samsung were fantastic.

they have been there over 20 years i think and are likely to be there 20 more as it must all be paid for by now

Nope, about 13 years I think. Before that their shop was on 2nd road, between soi 7 and central road, few shops before the Domicil restaurant :)

There's a Sony service centre in Pattaya.

Don't know iof they service notebooks though.

they don't fix anything here, but send it to bkk by EMS. Still, realtively fast, had my camera fixed there numerous times and got it back usually a couple of days later.

Still, wouldn't buy anything Sony anymore, too many comptibility issues and the camera was about 10 times in repair before I gave up and bought me a Canon again...

As for laptops go for Acer. 3 years warranty (with extra option) and several service centers all over Thailand.

Nope, about 13 years I think. Before that their shop was on 2nd road, between soi 7 and central road, few shops before the Domicil restaurant :)

Aren't you thinking of Liberty Computers?