Fumigate

hmficc

I have a bookcase that has turned into a snack. How can I get it fumigated? :)

Shipping companies do fumigation of goods been sendt abroad. Ask some of them if they would do your bookcase as well. If you need help or tel. numbers send me privat mail.

I have a bookcase that has turned into a snack. How can I get it fumigated? :)

Shipping companies do fumigation of goods been sendt abroad. Ask some of them if they would do your bookcase as well. If you need help or tel. numbers send me privat mail.

Based on my termite experience.... if it is built in, you have to tear it out to get them "where they live". If you could send it to the shipping company, couldn't you take it outside, wrap it in plastic, tape the seams, and fumigate it yourself? But, that does not take care of the path the termintes used to come into your house to get to the book case.

So....that leads to the question: where else have they gone? When we tore out our bookcase, we found them in places where there was no external indication.

Edited to add this tought: if it is a new book case and you are finding dust on/under, then maybe it is just an infestation that came with the wood and they have not spread yet. We have had friends that bought wooden statues with that problem and "killing" the statue seemed to take care of the problem.

Edited by noise